Right Wing SJW BTFO

youtu.be/Z34BKFPpFsc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Y1eWE_9YU
youtube.com/watch?v=k2Bt44NTXpU
twitter.com/BeninCitizen/status/885136585662107648
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

BTFO

It's funny to me that this girl quoted DailyStormer as one of her sources in one of her vids. What is she trying to achieve? Most her subscribers are one of the least woman-friendly people, and she would be scared to meet any one of her subscribers in real life. She should stop doing this shit before it starts to damage her job opportunities or even her own life as she starts receiving death threats from lunatics who think she is "a deviant bitch milking money from beta males, commodifying right-wing views".

So it seems like the YouTube skeptic community is split on this shit

Not an argument, just like you're an SJW isn't an argument.

They noticed the internet gravy train and jumped on the last carriage, not noticing that it's soon to crash. She and the other more extreme women are probably angry at people like shoeonhead for monopolizing the youtube whore market, so they went a step further in hopes to gain that "new market".

I think you're wrong I can see that argument for women on the mainstream right that make skeptic youtube videos which has had a boom, but these far right white nationalists are literally ruining their prospective careers.

Weak rebuttal, he didn't call her out on any of her bullshit points and Daily Stormer sources, he just went on about "hurr Autism Level isn't real", Autism Level is a flawed concept, but it is real, the point however is that genetically inherited Autism Level difference occur in ancestry not along racial lines because humans aren't bred selectively like dogs.

Also what's this new trend of the new anti-anti-SJW crew to sound like a fucking Zen monk all the time? Is that supposed to be juxtaposed to the caricature of the screeching SJW aut-rightists cultivate? I don't like it, comes over as a forced attempt to sound profound and calm. Also he's got tons of guitars in the background which pretty much proves he's dumb, probably not as dumb as RageAfterStorm though who's extremely dumb.

Lol there will be no such thing in the future, their retarded audience will always want something more edgy. These "mainstream right" women will have no other option than to hop on the white identity train - or they will fade into obscurity.

but we live in the present

I don't agree the right denounces these people they may be growing but that isn't from the mainstream right.

Do you still skeptics hammer on about Christianity? No. They've all turned their attention towards that outside the zeitgeist instead of any genuine authoritarian organizations - doesn't take a genius to know that those who say the most controversial shit will get the most attention. Following that rule, it can only portend that everyone will push further right in fear that they will lose relevance.

And when I say future, I'm talking of the immediate sense which our present is the base of.

They don't make videos on Christianity anymore because they had done that for years and many people feel like they have finished with that not only that but many still do make these videos.
What I see as the trend of being skeptical of is the left which gets the most views their most popular things are SJW cringe compilations.

He says it measures something (which it does) but it doesn't measure intellegince which Holla Forumsreddit seems to think.

Then they finished with feminists and moved onto islam, then they'll finish with islam as a RELIGION and move onto dark people being backwards in general. Their audience will keep nudging them in the direction; telling them that "race = culture", "why are you afraid to say the truth, I thought you were a skeptic?".

It's either go hard or go home in that crowd if you want to keep your subs.

Remember, most of these scummy youtubers are in it for the patreon bux, that takes precedence over their integrity and convictions. They go with the tide, no matter how counter to their original ideals that the culture of their donators are.

Fortunately that's really the last stop for them, you can't go much further than the frenzy of the far right, so it'll crash and burn with infighting.

They had already been doing Islam and Feminism skepticism for years and it's not getting less popular.
And how many youtube skeptics have switched over to white nationalism I genuinely don't know. Almost all of these people got their start on being skeptical of brown people regular youtube skeptics aren't being forced to change their views on race in order to keep their subscriber base, a majority of these people started this way.

The rhetoric has certainly change and as for the latter; Feminism has certainly became less important in discussion as opposed to blacks and browns. As I stated, they're just pushing the agenda under the carpet that these people are against western civilization.

In fact, most of these retards have engaged in subliminal anti-semetism with their cultural marxism conspiracy. So yeah, the trend IS full blown far right lunacy. When you start opening the lid on jews yet still proclaim you're a "centrist", then you know your stance is fully absurd and irrational. Either concede to being a far right cunt or piss off with your disingenuous antics.

LOL them or me, because what I'm saying is that youtube skeptics aren't being forced to change their views on race or lose their relevancy in their community.
Can you show me a youtube skeptic that talks about Jewish conspiracies while still claiming to be centrists?

Sargon and cult of dusty for starts - I know the hilarity in calling these people skeptics. There are others who dabble into the JQ, I'm just trying to recall them at the moment.

Amazing Atheist is the litmus test for this shit and already moved onto just full blown racism long ago.

The "rationalist/Sceptic" community have been deep in just flat out racism for years now, it's only recently have they though just come out basically openly as white nationalists with "Great replacement" bullshit.

I want to fuck her out of this mindset.

Sargon hasn't changed his views on race to keep his subscriber base neither does he dabble in the JQ.
And I'm watching some cult of dusty videos right now because I haven't seen his videos before.

For cult:

youtube.com/watch?v=R2Y1eWE_9YU

As for sargon, he's more than familiarized himself with the JQ considering the people he talks to and the resources he draws from to create some of his videos. You can bemoan "guilt by association" all you want, but there's enough dog whistles in his tweets and videos that can be surmised as general anti-semetism.

Globalism has been a euphanism for jews by the right wing forever anyway. Sargon also decried the rothschilds taking over france during their last election, a slight nudge at the jews. Cultural marxism is just a modern incarnation of hitler's own paranoid conspiracy, yet sargon has fully divulged in that crackpot too.

this user gets it

she's actually pretty hot, isn't she?

i don't know if sargon's "changed" his views or not, but this debate he had with ben dixon is pretty interesting (if you can tolerate listening to them that long). He basically trots out every Fox/Limbaugh/Breitbart style argument about race:
youtube.com/watch?v=k2Bt44NTXpU

I don't think he really understands the issue but feels he needs to force it into his model of Feminisim: there really is nothing structural that disadvantage women at all, it's all just different personal choices.

For race this means the fact that you're way more likely to be born poor in America if you're black must be because black parents just make worse choices (like not getting married enough), or it's bad "culture" and gangsta rap. Literally every argument he makes I've heard hundreds of times on Fox and right wing talk radio blowhards. His model works a little better with feminism, but it seems like he's just trying to force it onto race without knowing much about the issues.

I've watched a lot of the video you showed me and some of his, seems like the dude has always been a racist one of his first videos is It's Awesome To Be White! where he brags about how awesome it is to be white.

So much for the tolerant left

Well the tragic thing is, even when the evidence points to these people being obvious reactionary, racist scum - they can still espouse how they're "liberal" and "centrist", and the matter is over, because they said so.

It's funny isn't it? They are whatever they say they are, Richard spencer can keep saying all the same shit but proclaim he's a leftist egalitarian and people would have to believe him because he said so!

So many people seem to have forgotten the adage "Actions speak louder than words", which is particularly prolific with Sargon.

To be the cum-bucket stormniggers fantasize over to "carry their genes and save muh west"

Yeah, it does seem like Sargon has right wing views of race and crime. But he also isn't American, where America has a very long history of blacks in the US and tensions between them and whites, and that dynamic is very new in Britain where they can take these views on race and it doesn't necessarily mean they are on the political right in Britain as it would in the US.

Sargon is american in every sense except accent and ancestry. He spends the vast majority of his time communicating with AMERICANS and dealing with AMERICAN issues rather than domestic.

But he isn't an American.

Yes, he is born in Britain, but that's where his "britishness" ends.

Why though, I consume a lot of politics from all around he globe but that doesn't make me less American.

Because most of his content is aimed at yanks instead of brits. He's outraged when something happens in some random state in america, thousands of miles away from himself - like it happened on his doorstep.

I think that is due to him being able to get more views and the fact that they pretty much get as much American news and politics as Americans do in the US.

Do you think sargon is dumb?

That question stipulates whether he is cognizant that his videos resonate more with americans than brits, or he's not. If he IS aware that his content appeals directly to the american right, then he is a right wing content peddler.

But that isn't what we are talking about if he is right wing or not we were talking about if youtube skeptics were being pushed to have white nationalists views in order for them to maintain their subscriber base.

Yes. More intelligent peddlers like Molyneux use clever rhetorical tricks or outright deception to mold content and sources to support their views. Sargon is incapable of even this, and has lost, or at least come off stuttery and childish, in every public discussion/debate he has had. Joe Rogan even left him to monologue for several stretches during his JRE appearance and he managed to beat himself time.

himself each time*

And I stand by my original claim that they are. Again, just because you don't OUTRIGHT state something, doesn't mean you're not expressing the exact same sentiment. If you really want to be a conspiracy nut, look to the right wing, they're not even subtle in their co-opting of leftist strategy and policies to subvert people into their fold. They obfuscate and hide behind language that any reasonable person understands as a shroud to their age old beliefs.

Look dude, not to sound like some liberal, but these "skeptics" are just attacking anyone that isn't a white guy. Like read between the lines dude. Most of them are interchangeable with those you see on FOX, it's really about upholding and protecting that archaic 1950's hegemony.

Another thing to note is when faced with genuine adversity, like an actual leftist who ignores Idpol and can actually tackle them, then they all scatter right into the furthest reaches of the far right for "security". See how those spineless ancaps drop the facade and shoot off into fascism when they feel there's a "threat". No principles, any of them.

Yeah I get what you're saying, but part of the skeptic community was always being skeptical or more accurately criticizing things that they felt like was a threat or something that they feel isn't pc to talk about in their surroundings at the time. like how many of these people started with Christianity they criticized it over and over again because they grew up in it and it was safe for them to criticize it just like now they are criticizing feminism because they feel safe doing it or Islam or brown people, it's not pc but it's also not very dangerous to do so.

I remember him saying that the problem with the Rothschilds is not jewry but capitalism. I think it was in a livestream about the French election.

The way I saw it, the started off with somewhat noble intentions (the people who started before 2010 anyway), but then got swept up in the tide of money and potential future profit that they abandoned most of their own virtues to pursue what their audience wanted.

Intelligence isn't a defined concept. Saying that something doesn't measure intelligence is saying nothing.
I.Q, and more specifically G, is a better predictor for how well you will perform in modern society than any other factor.
Only morons and people who know nothing about psychology attack the validity and importance of I.Q.

It's all slave morality, it goes in the bin with everything else from the left.

whatever Nietzsche go to die of syphilis or something.

Not a rebuttle slave.

It's not like Macron was a Rothschild banker or anything…

I think it's hilariously ironic that these anti-globalist frog memers can't seem to stop telling people in other countries what they should believe or how they should vote.

I honestly wasn't expecting right winged sjw to fall this quickly. You'd think that they'd know how to avoid self destruction after exploiting the flaws of old sjw's.

When are le rational skeptics™ gonna admit the backlash they get from their audience when they take on the far-right ain't Holla Forums brigading, but their own community reacting?

there are hoards of alt-righters on youtube that zero in on these videos, funny thing is all it does is make the video more popular and since most have been conditioned against sjw dislike brigades it helps sway new viewers to listen to the video.

I still say we gulag them

when did rightists take over youtube?

feel like these tweets are v relevant
twitter.com/BeninCitizen/status/885136585662107648

Holy shit, there's a whole thread of them. He's going in!