Don't read if you don't want your blood to boil

Don't read if you don't want your blood to boil.

A little research is leading me to believe that the pleb consensus today is that Marx didn't like Woodhull because she was too progressive. Holy shit I want to die.

PURE SLANDER

They were bourgeois moralists who didnt give a fuck about workers, only about rich bourgeois women and their rights.
You can fuck right back off to reddit, buddy. Don't know if you noticed, but every working class orginisation has included the emancipation of women and races. You know why? Because workers all have to liberate themselves and radically change the structure of society, not change a few laws so rich women or rich blacks could also oppress workers. There is nothing emancipatory about changing the genitals or colour of the tyrant.

How fucking dumb are you? I'm saying the text is bullshit, why else would I include the boiling blood part you fucking idiot?

Oh I don't know, another attempt by reddit "anarchist" idpol shills to slander Marx and further devide the left?

Maybe you should make better posts explaining your own position instead of expecting us to read your fucking mind.

Maybe you should develop some reading skills you dipshit. Good luck reading theory if you struggle with that.

Maybe you should develop a sense of language, so you realise your post can be interpreted in two ways:

1. You agree with the writer and what marx did makes your blood boil
2. You disagree with the writer and the writer makes your blood boil

Feminism is a bourgeois distraction

Jesus Christ.

Why are you writing down you dumb fucking interpretation of my post as if I hadn't immediately grasped what it was, you retard?

And just so you know, Woodhull has been discussed extensively in this board and the consensus is that she sucks and there's like three or four pics about her, all negative. So it should be pretty fucking obvious I'm not taking her side or the author's side. And you would know all that if you weren't a complete newfag like every other BACK TO REDDIT!!! type

It's no my problem you suck at reading and you didn't know who she was.

Ebin, ive been here since the first month. We constantly get retards who try fall for propaganda, which is how we got those "the or four pics" in the first place.

Hurr durr, I think this is actually good because I don't like lefty/pol/.

t. typical non-logic that lefty/pol/yps abply to Holla Forums

>It did not matter that the Weekly had reprinted a thousand copies of Marx's treatise on the Paris Commune, an interview with Marx, and The Communist Mnifesto.

???
I'm with Marx on this one though. He did literally nothing wrong, Woodhull deserved it.

You forgot the caption. I think it was something like "I also demand the right to exploit workers!"

Marx was quite reactionary by his own standards.

Eternal tankies

Thats why anarchist is in quotations.

Really zaps my synapses.

Every woman is a counter-revolutionary.

>>>/r9k/

As far as they go for rich & powerful men, sure. That is side-effect by capitalism ofc.
But them going for a symbolic "bourgeouise" that is just "muh chads" is retarded. Realize that there ought to be free choice among all people.

seize the memes of nonreproduction. also get that orange hue off your flag, you're not fooling anyone.

Imagine my shock