4/pol raid/education thread

4/pol raid/education thread
Also can we start mass organising even harder to try to educate the 4 Holla Forumsyps as I feel alot are savable and are only just on the transition from reddit -> pol -> 8pol/genuine neonazism.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/133459959
boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/133459959#p133468860
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Also sorry if cancer/not allowed just delete and I wont re post

boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/133459959
thread currently in

The best ones in my folder

meta memes in other boards also work well and stop Holla Forums from assuming that they own the place

Stop coming off as elitist and condescending.

Sorry I'm not trying to but I love shitting over the genuine nazis/nazi flagsā€¦

I'll be nice/more helpful to the actual non nazis

pol is actually losing a it of ground, I've noticed. So they're latest tactic is to say "gee guys, sick of both Holla Forums AND leftypol aren't we?"

It's hard to maintain cognitive dissonance that long, I used to be a typical Holla Forumsack and soon found it difficult to continue fighting because I knew deep down I was wrong and it's hard to hold such opposing views and somehow try to make it work.

Some of these people, good god.

Holla Forums basically turned into retards when the election came and became way less persuasiveā€¦ but that doesn't mean you're that better. No one want to be ruled by college "thinkers" known for intense power tripping.
Even if you're effectively the less worse hard left forum by a mile, the rest of the online left is composed of idpol ur-fanatics, r/soc mods and trust fund irony bros. And they also have numbers to their advantage.

MY SIDES

Hi Holla Forums
we dont get triggered at your low intellect we just mock it for 'keks'

Anyone wanna critique anything I said (whos not pol)
I thought I did a pretty good job explaining Communism and the reasons to support it, I was a bit aggressive to the nazis but they are lumpenproles who are unsavable anyway
thread is nearly maxed out: boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/133459959#p133468860

What a pathetic faggot

HAHAHAHAHAHA

This board isnt as funny as 4chan and thats what counts.

Even Reddit and FB have better memes and drama.

To participate effectively here you have to be really well read. To participate there you have to be well read on merely slogans.