THIS IS NOT OK

Yandex has surpassed Microsoft Bing to be the fourth most used search engine worldwide
How is this not being discussed?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/VxjvS
startpage.com/
searx.me/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What?

Is that good or bad? I use Startpage myself.

Seriously what the fuck even is this? I have never heard of this. Ever

How is this bad?
I hope Yandex hits that botnet known as Jewgle where it hurts.

How are you fuckers not using Yandex yet?

I started using Yandex once Jewgle started fucking with search results to push their pussy whipped idpol, and so far I like it.

I only use it to find sources of manga pages.

CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THIS IS GOOD OR BAD! LIKE WHAT'S THE FUCKING PERKS OF IT! I'VE ONLY KNOWN OF YAHOO AND GOOGLE!

Oh and Duckduck go

I barely use it but can say it has a god tier translator compared to the piece of shit that is Google's. At least for Russian, it is good enough.

It is everything that Google tries to be without being greedy jewish slimy porky cuntbags.
It had its own cloud service, email service, search engine etc.
All it needs now is an operating system.
I highly recommend it

It's good.

Don't forget social media. You know Google+ :^)

There is still a problem here.

Not even Yandex is 100% unpozzed, but still better than google.

Don't want to have the Orthodox church watching my internet searches, sorry.
Google might be greedy bastards but at least I'm sure they won't try to moralize the internet beyond what's required by US law.

They sometimes come up with even more fucked-up shit in the darker recesses of the clearnet where Joogle won't.

Any idiot can fuck with Joogle's search algorithm.
archive.is/VxjvS

Duckduckgo is Yandex

How is this better than Google lmao
It's the same shit

.THIS IS NOT OK
hwy?

if you want another way to do that and have firefox, get the Image Search Options add-on, that's good for finding manga, especially if it's pr0n

Are you new to how search engines work or just hoping to coast by on outrage and confirmation bias? They do that with everything you type in, I type in something with the word 'is' and get 'island vacations' or some other bullshit unrelated to what I was looking for. Take your fucking meds.

we are well aware of this

super-awesome post, please continue to contribute more of your deeply thought-provoking talking points

also since I don't see it yet, here are the non-pozzed search engines you should be using, they're also good for when youtube is evasive about showing you a vid you know they have
startpage.com/
searx.me/

That's the oldest trick in the book.

what's different about yandex compared to google or baidu? besides that it's better when searching for obscure Russian language things and VK accounts?
kinds sounds like you just discovered the internet exists outside the USA.

Take a break from your emotional tangent, Sweetheart.

startpage is just a google and ixquick proxy and searx is just a meta search engine for various big search engines.