Day wuz gud bois fighting to defend Germany from them soviets

Nice going, NATO.

Russians bringing the fire.

tfw you hate Russians so much you start glorifying nazis

Go fuk urself bittch

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU FUCKING NAZI WHORES MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS ARE SPINNING IN THEIR GRAVE

were Russians always this based?

Europe deserves nuclear apocalypse.

Manufacturing casus belli is harder than in my Paradox vidya.

inb4 Makarov did nothing wrong.

Tbh I think a lot of people in the West fail to grasp the political situation in much of Eastern Europe after the war. In the conflict between Germany and the USSR, there was no room for neutrality or moderate liberalism, you either sided with the Germans or opposed them. You were either a fascist or a communist, there was no practical middle ground. So shiteating liberals from the west see le brave anti Soviet freedom fighters and mindless embrace them without realizing that they were literal Nazi collaborators.

it's more like liberals don't care about nazi atrocities when they're done against the ebul soviets

Nato is US puppet you fuck. Europe should travel ban americans, bomb their bases on our soil and declare persona non grata every fucking american ambassador or politician

You forgot American executives

They get killed on sight and brodcast that shit

A year earlier and they'd have to say they were 15th and 19th SS division.

these were foreign SS units

hardened German SS officers said they couldn't stomach what the Ustashas were doing to Serbs

Is it just me, or have there been a lot more historically revisionist anti-communist films been popping up in the past few years?

Ustase were fucking cartoonishly evil.

I can think of Bitter Harvest and this one. Which others?

Every capeshit movie

wtf I love Putin now

Wonder Woman 1?

This one was bad.

replace "occupation" with "colonialism" and the hammer and sickle with flags of uk france etc and everybody would be melting down

thats the original, and its bullshit.

surbrise :DDD

Not really

The Soviets committed mass atrocities against the occupied Germans

They have similar attitude towards Jihadists too, whether they are good or bad in the eyes of liberals depends on who they are killing.

(You)

Yeah no surprise here.

NATO is the reincarnation of the Third Reich. It's been riddled with Nazis since the very start. Just further proof that all anticommunism is fascism, really.

This.
Liberals only care about the holocaust and don't give a shit about the atrocities committed by the nazis during the invasion of the USSR.

This isn't surprising in the slightest, NATO during the cold war was filled with nazis who the west kept around.

i don't see the problem, the only good german is a dead german.

Except it is.

Colonialism didn't develop colonized nations any further than what was necessary to exploit them and provide accommodations to colonial settlers.

Oh wow NATO glorifying Nazis.
No wonder why actual neo Nazis are running wild around Ukraine.

Just described modern day ukraine in one sentence

The Baltic states and Ukraine have been doing that for years. Riddled with Nazi sympathisers and determined to rehabilitate German collaborators.

It's more due to anticommunism than hating Russia though.

wewo laddo
Still worshipping dinosaurs, huh? Nevermind, there's a new meteor coming.

Except the colonial powers only developed what they needed to loot the wealth of the land and set up some religious schools. Where the Warsaw pact nations saw tangible and complete development of their entire countries people bitch about the Soviet bloc nations not being as rich as the west but compared to their pre Soviet past there were massive improvements in every aspect of those countries.
The difference is that in the Congo free state "development" meant expanding mines and cutting off people's arms for making porky upset where as Hungary got a literacy rate on par with the west, more industry producing things in Hungary, higher life expectancy and food security, and there own developed military.