Be norway

What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

oilofscotland.org/mccronereportscottishoffice.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There it is.

kill yourself
unions barely represent workers anymore, more interested in "mutually beneficial relationships" with employers while NHO (employers' organization) openly show their hatred for workers all the time. Things are going to shit, and it's even faster now with the deep blue faggots at the rudder
wtf are you talking about?
turns out monarchs are assholes no matter how in touch they seem. Insanely rich inbreds get free money from workers and spend it on stuff they privately own. If they were anything other than hateful megalomaniacs they would've abdicated.
still have unemployment and poverty, but sadly socdem smugness is stronger than solidarity.

Oil.
Now imagine the murderous rage one would feel reading through: oilofscotland.org/mccronereportscottishoffice.pdf as a Scot.

Just imagine what it must feel like to look back on the 1970s when everyone thought the 1980s would be Britain's decade as North Sea oil hit home, only to see it completely squandered on tax cuts and propping up a regime that was brutalizing the majority of the country while getting the credit for saving it. Just imagine what it must feel like to know Tony Benn proposed an oil fund and was ignored. Now imagine knowing that it's nearly all gone and it's not a renewable resource.

Just imagine what that must be like. I imagine it's not very nice.

FUC–

BASED NORWAY

citation needed. I know plenty of depressed suicidal norwegians.

Oil fueled the welfare state. As the end of oil approaches, they're gonna have problems, even if they moved onto other industries quite some time ago unlike other oil rich nations.

It's also a relatively tiny country, population wise.

lol what do you mean by this?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder
I think the happiness factor counts for this

mostly agree, especially about the unions.

I'm guessing he's talking about Nortura and Tine, big agricultural/dairy worker coops.

As far as I remember SAD is pretty controversial among professionals. It's existence has initially just been accepted, but CDC seems to have difficulties finding evidence for it's existence. Also, my professor in endocrinology in Norway called SAD a charlatan's tool, saying the tests for SAD were idiotic and faulty as hell, and few experiments done at Norway's Arctic University supports it.

Keep an open mind, SAD is not yet set in stone.

Racial superiority.

This. Countries +90% one race are usually pretty happy.

>>>Holla Forums

Yeah that's why Japan has the highest youth suicide rate in the world.

Again have to emphasise Scotland. ~95% white and famous for being dour.

You realize how stupid you fucking sound? Go back to playing Battlefield. Norways economy is fine, and the oil isn't going anywhere, stay mad.

I'm Swedish and I find this hard to believe, considering our succdems are centre-right and our unions extremely classcucked. No way capital would allow social democracy to still exist somewhere

Oh really? It seems to me that every minor new find is sensationalized these days to keep the Norwegian population optimistic and spending.

[Dubious - Discuss]
Not that it matters because at this stage Norway doesn't need oil, because like any rational state they created an oil fund so that the gains from a limited natural resource would last much longer than the resource itself. I mean, what kind of crazy nation wouldn't create an oil fund?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA–

When would you say vaguely-actual Swedish social democracy collapsed anyway? 80s?
(I used to have a date in my head, but now I can't pin down whether it was 70s like most of the west, 80s due to inertia, or even early 90s - since the banking crisis for example is a sign it was probably hollow by the 90s.)

I actually don't know, sorry. My only knowledge of the Swedish welfare state is the period when it was first built.

They will run out of their precious fund. Their move to other economic sectors means they must now compete against the rest of the capitalist world.

60% of it is invested in stocks… some stock market crash could significantly fuck them up.

Under capitalism no economy is "fine" for long.

It's the unions and the oil. And we aren't "radical socdem", the only reason the main designer of norwegian post-war capitalism, Arbeiderpartiet, was as good as it was was due to being pushed by the unions. Now that Arbeiderpartiet and Høyre has weakend the unions through the EEA agreement as well as national law-changes it's all downhill.

You have a country that worships cowards

2 Timothy 1:7

God says not to be a coward, don't be a fucking coward.

What cowards are you specifically talking about?

south korea

IMAGJUN MOI SHOKK

Those dudes seem pretty happy to have found that leg, dunno what you're talking about.

I guess we will never know.