WTF IT'S TRUMP'S SMOKING GUN, HE REALLY DID COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA TO HACK THE PRESIDENCY

WTF IT'S TRUMP'S SMOKING GUN, HE REALLY DID COLLUDE WITH RUSSIA TO HACK THE PRESIDENCY
it's fucking nothing

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/07/11/this-law-might-explain-why-a-russian-lawyer-wanted-to-meet-with-trump/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What did they mean by this?

Bernie was the only legit candidate

What the fuck are they gonna tell him?
That the Clintons sold a bunch of uranium to Russia and pocketed the money? That's already incriminating enough. I think the Clintons are working with Putin to spin this Russia narrative in some form of counter-propaganda.

Bitch, do you even remember 2016? It was about the DNC colluding with the Clinton campaign to rig the primaries, and about Clinton violating INFOSEC protocal every ten goddamn seconds while she was Secretary of State.

That's irrelevant. The DNC is under no obligation not to collude with individual candidates, they said so themselves.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, comrade.

tbh, this is just showcasing the Trump admin's political incompetency. Foreign interference in elections is a given, it's just that most campaigns and politicians know how to cover their tracks.

Trump probably won't go down, but Jr, Kushner, and Manafort are fucked

Are… are we liberals now? No?

Fuck off, go spit your made up bullshit on twitter

You think I'm shitposting or making that up? The DNC doesn't give a fuck.

Donald Trump, Jr. posted it on Twitter.

how can one man be so fucking based?

IDK if anyone gives a shit but I have my own personal theory about the Russia collusion shit so I'll post it here since it's related, some of you might find it interesting (Pic related is part 1 of it essentially)

The following quote is from the WSWS (not a trot or a part of the SEP I just find their geopolitics analysis to be of high quality) and it is largely paraphrasing a recent Seymour Hersh piece which examines the falsehoods around the supposed Syrian gas attacks:

“A Bomb Damage Assessment (BDA) by the US military later determined that the heat and force of the 500-pound Syrian bomb triggered a series of secondary explosions that could have generated a huge toxic cloud that began to spread over the town, formed by the release of the fertilizers, disinfectants and other goods stored in the basement, its effect magnified by the dense morning air, which trapped the fumes close to the ground,” he continues.
“Did the Syrians plan the attack on Khan Sheikhoun? Absolutely,” a senior adviser to US intelligence told Hersh. “Do we have intercepts to prove it? Absolutely. Did they plan to use sarin? No. But the president did not say: ‘We have a problem and let’s look into it.’ He wanted to bomb the shit out of Syria.”

"The newsworthiness and political import of Hersh’s piece was underscored just one day after its publication by an ominous and unsubstantiated statement issued by the White House. Washington, it claimed, had “identified potential preparations for another chemical weapons attack by the Assad regime that would likely result in the mass murder of civilians, including innocent children.” If Syrian President Assad “conducts another mass murder attack using chemical weapons,” the White House statement continued, “he and his military will pay a heavy price.”

"This was followed by an even more sweeping threat from the US ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley, who added: “The goal is at this point not just to send Assad a message, but to send Russia and Iran a message… That if this happens again, we are putting you on notice.”

Okay so my take:
The Russian diversion by the media and Democratic Party is destroyed by this information. It can now be seen that even if an element within Russia had something to do with Trump's victory, the goal of the Trump administration is ultimately the decimation of their allies in the Middle East and, if possible, the annihilation of Putin's hold over Russia itself. It even raises the possibilites that rogue Russian actors paid by or within the oligarchy, several of whom are interested in an alliance with the EU and the West to more adequately integrate Russia into global capitalism, are the source of the DNC leaks and other machinations which helped swing the election in Trump's favor. Perhaps there is a deep coalition of American and Russian, along with EU, oligarchs, who are now in the second phase of their plan, which is to stoke a revolution in Russia which would depose Putin and his regime and install a more Boris Yeltsin like character or perhaps someone such as the liberal Alexei Navalny, who will more than likely run against Putin in the 2018 Russian elections.

This information also shows that the Syrian government under Assad is placed into a Cach-22 by Washington. If it attacks terrorist bases witihin the country with conventional weapons, thus creating toxic fumes from the burning of their maintenance chemicals or the terrorists own chemical weapons, they are accused of "chemial weapons attacks" and a strike is ordered by the USA unilaterally. On the other, if Syria does nothing and allows the terrorist rebels, supported by the USA and close US Ally Saudi Arabia, to consolidate and proliferate in their strongholds, it is only a matter of time til Assad's secular government and society is completely disposed of in favor of a brutal Wahabist theocracy.

putin was fingering both bitches

What your analysis is missing, is the fact that Trump basically blundered his way into the presidency, Russia or no Russia.

Trump had no fucking idea how to deal with Russia, because he is bumbling buffoon. What Donald Jr. e-mails confirm is not exactly collusion (since that lawyer was not employed by the Russian state), but more precisely that there was a collusion of Manafort and Goldstone with said Russian private elements.

WAPO also seems to be going down this rabbit hole:

washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2017/07/11/this-law-might-explain-why-a-russian-lawyer-wanted-to-meet-with-trump/

There are Russian oligarchs who actively want Putin gone inside Russia, because the sanctions are hurting them. The Trump administration however is made up entirely by fucking idiots (bar Tillerson, and Mattis who are walking lockstep to the deep state anti-Russian line), who did not know what was coming to them.

He' not shitposting, he's correct. This is very different from saying it's GOOD, just that it's the unfortunate state of the "democratic" party

It's just a coincidence right?

Maybe I'm underthinking it but it seems like Russia just wants to drag the US political establishment through the mud to destabilise the country, I don't know if Putin really cared who won as long as both candidates were despised by the majority.

Fortunately for him, both candidates excel at making themselves despicable.

Yeah at this point unless he literally interfered in the primaries Putin didn't do anything to be that mad about

It kinda is though. Neocons want trump gone as much as liberals. This whole Russia bullshit is just to oust him so Pence can be installed as president. President Pence next year in my opinion.

Bingo
and Pence is the perfect yesman with no personality that the neocons and neolibs love.

He did, all the Twitter Berniebros were Russian bots.

wtf I love Putin now

It isn't all about Trump and the Trump Administration itself though, it's about the US, for lack of a better term, Deep State. Also I challenge you accusation that everyone in the Trump administration except for Tillerson and Mattis are "idiots." A lot of them know precisely what they are doing, including Pence, and are using Trump's (quickly waning) popularity and ability to misdirect to get the typical neoliberal/neocon agenda taken to its end game.

They are still doing everything in their power to:

1. Get Saudi Arabia their pipeline they've wanted to run through the Gulf States, including Syria, since the 50s

2. Consolidate Israel's right to not only exist but expand endlessly

3. Depose Putin and his government and governing ideology in favor of neoliberal oligarchs in Russia who have long had ties to neoliberal oligarchs in America

Because the "Deep State" is a wide network of individuals and corporations and institutions which often have competing interests there are obviously other goals and objectives. But these are the main 3.

It's also apparent that the United States needs to get Russia under control before the EU gets any more of an ability to become its own military entity and challenge both the US and Russia as an economic superpower.