When you die for a kurdish ethnostate and you call your self a communist HAHAHAHAHAHA HHAAHAH HA

when you die for a kurdish ethnostate and you call your self a communist HAHAHAHAHAHA HHAAHAH HA

liveleak.com/view?i=1e1_1499728634

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Euk63IYGbM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what did he mean by this

ethnostate (plural ethnostates)

A political unit that is populated by and run in the interest of an ethnic group.

delusional petty-booj occupier dead fighting for NATO-proxy, killed by other NATO-proxy

Rest in peace.

He got some great photos out of it he really made a difference

good thread

thanks BO for letting this thread be posted on your property

Support our troops!

Your time will come fascist

Half the retards in there can't seem to tell the difference between PKK and ISIS.

Congrats, you're a moron.

the whole place was designed specifically not to be an ethnostate. Its not even demographically true.

Tankies really like to clutch at straws.

This man is a hero.

His name is Robert Grodt

neck yerself, OP

all is as usual

You people sicken me

Play stupid games win stupid prizes, nothing of value was lost

Fuck yourself nigger

RIP comrade :,(

youtube.com/watch?v=9Euk63IYGbM

how can you be such a fag that you felt the need to post this again here

We've done it, we've reached the peak combination of 4chan and reddit: the overdone reddit meme and 4chan ban message rolled into one sassy, edgy, flippant comment. What a moment. Epic win OP.

That describes Holla Forums pretty well, yeah. The retardation of 4chan and the normalfaggotry of reddit. Hmm, hmm.

Are you new to materialist dialectics, mein freund?

The fact that kurds aren't a majority or plurality is enough for it to be a dumb assertion

Lel. Designed by whom? The very project of Rojava is a Kurdish attempt at an autonomous ethnic state since the Kurds are living in Diasporas all around the region.

No, it's the simple truth. Kurds are way better than all the muslamist shitstates all around, they are feminists and egalitarians. Still, how does the prior disprove the former claim (ethno-state creation)? Nohow.

Anarchos are delusional as always.

The fact that Kurds have been striving for autonomy for 50 years (rightfully, might I add!); the fact that Rojava receives support from iraqi, turkish, etc. Kurdish enclaves should tell you enough about what is going on.

inb4
Global politics disagrees.

A divided homeland is not a diaspora, doodus.

An international diaspora supporting a specific territorial striving is by definition an ethno-state effort.

Mabbe u shud learn how babby is born?

No it is precisely the opposite. Read Ocalans Pamphlet Democratic Confederalism.

If they are creating an ethnostate why do they put so much emphasis on minority working groups and quotas?

You clearly don't have the first clue what you are on about.

It was designed by the kurds. I am begging to suspect this board is full of posing faggots who don't actually read. The ignorance coupled with strong opinions is astounding

RIP nigger, i have my problems with the kurds but i cant judge a man that risked his ass for something bigger than himself

you cant trust the fuckin americans tho, kurds of all people should know this. at least you can trust the ivans to act like ivans(i.e somewhat in their own interests) good thing the kurds are hedging their bets

What exactly makes it an ethnostate? It is ethnically diverse and there is no ethnic discrimination, everybody has equal rights.

Well they're both porky's proxy fighters.

Lenin would've without a doubt supported the Kurdish project.