Debt

Hey Holla Forums how much debt are you in?
How are we gonna restart the debt strike movement that has the power, once organized, to crash the capitalist economy once and for all through the real movement of us not paying our debts, surrounding the banks and the loan services, and burning them to the fucking ground?

In the meantime, what are your strategies for living with debt?

I paid the library the $0.50 I owed it in fees, so now I'm debt free.

I take it you either don't live in U.S., didn't go to university, or have porky as a dad?

-1800ish then- 10g for the student loan

I got a scholarship thanks to muh bootstraps but biology degrees are not as useful as I was led to believe. After I finish up, I could go to graduate school, where I almost certainly would need to take on a good chunk of debt, try to worm my way into a medical school (difficult to do despite the shortage of doctors), or find employment in some other field, which is pretty much a given at this point.

Americans hahahahha P A T E T I C

I have some car loans that i very much regret, originally wanted to buy a car cash but a friend of mine pressured me into getting a loan to buy a more expensive car.

starting university this year, so I'll be stacking up some debt
very minor though, free tuition has only been recently abolished and borrowing is relatively cheap (tuition+books is 4k euros per year for a total of 16k over 4 years, I'm pretty sure you pay 4x as much in burgerstan or the UK)
ofcourse, we all know how this goes

0. Luckly my fam nor anyone related to me has got in any debt.

None, because I live in europe and my parents/grandparents can afford to pay for my 2000 euro annual university fees.

Wat ga je studeren, floris-jan?

cultureel marxistische studies :DDDDD

Bongistan is up to 9 grand a year in fees, + living expenses a large amount of people leave with 50-80g debt. Maybe more if you study in London.

Burgers are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars in some cases

I don't have enough wew's.

*oppressed

A little less than 10k for a car and tires. Went to community college and transferred to uni so I've been able to pay as I go part-time.

Still owe 5 pounds to my Uni accommodation for not properly cleaning the sink before I left even though I absolutely know I did.

Apart from that and library fees I'm good, luckily Uni is free in my country and I have a pretty great paying part time job so I consider myself one of the lucky ones.

No it isn't. Nothing is free. It's subsidized, which means taxpayers are being robbed to pay for your worthless communist indoctrination.

You mad taxcuck?

i don't have enough keks

Yes, leftists are normal people who have to pay for uni or vehicle loans on their own. Maybe you'll understand when you're 19.

isnt most debt bourgeois debt these days?

Zero I spend what I need except the tourist trip but they are not that expensive though. I use debit card to avoid becoming addicted to the spending money for pure greedy reason. We are not immune to the greed, you know.

i am pretty fucked tbh

Euro fag, I have about 10k USD in student debt. But wages are high in my country so it's easily manageable, it's normal to have three, five or even seven times that.

porky loves debt, it let's them spend invest more money and pay less taxes.

If you live in a tent in the forest then your debt would be smaller. No need to pay for electricity, hot water etc.

Feels good man. Had to spend some years of awkwardness when everyone around me was spending out their credit cards acquiring lifestylist goods and making me feel like shit for trying to avoid corporate jobs and living with bare essentials while saving. But now most of those people have debts that will take decades for them to pay…

Only a few months ago I had to finally cave in to a credit card because fucking bankers have made it so acquiring certain things is near impossible without one. But I barely use it.

That's the thing, I feel like debt is just the form of social control that the ruling class uses to discipline a certain raced/classed segment of the ruled peoples. You've got more in common with a black man in prison, despite that porky wants you to think you've got fundamentally different experiences.

Meanwhile I work 35 hours per week at 2 part time jobs.

Around $10k to university and $0.60 to my local library.