This is your warning

When the right wing rises one day, you will all be executed for being traitors to the white race and to Europa.

I really feel sorry for you because unlike your parents you won't die of old age or disease but of brutal execution. Leftist women will be raped, beaten and turned into sex slaves. Leftist men will be hanged, burned alive, beheaded, shot, gassed, etc.

This is the path you chose. This is your future.

Edgy.

do your worst anonymous imageboard user

Sure thing bucko.

I like how nazis are both hilarious AND sad at the same time, hahaha

I' mot white. Also, I'm sorry your inbred. Good luck with that.

Join a new crew, because your current crew sucks, lol.

how do you know so many things

You try and do what you did in Hamburg in the States and we'll slaughter you like cattle.

Oh, really?
How about you read some fucking books? because the right already controls the entire world.

Lurk more. And ask if someone has an interest in making anti-globalization protesters look bad.

Stop being underage.

You have to go back.

Hi there ISIS, You here to sort out the Muslim problem?

See, we on the left do often suggest violence, against governments, corporations, scumbag exploiters etc, but we don't suggest using rape as a weapon or beheading people (even though we know Robesspierre did nothing wrong) because we aren't medieval fuckwits.

When we kill people, it will be with methods that actually make sense in strategic terms, and actually in order to benefit society.

Rather than your Islamo-Virgin rape/murder fantasy

Implying I'm white

Yeah, ok OP.

Look comrades. Look and laugh.

How can I betray something that doesn't exist?

Hey user, it's spelled "Europe".

should´ve guessed it was an amerifat who doesn´t understand politics, history or europe.

It's 'Evropa', that's how the Romans spelled it, cuck.

Fucking LARPers I swear to god.

Kid, how old are you? I haven't been this much of an autistic edgelord since my middle school days.

You're a cuck, I don't care what you think.
It's my right to refer to my continent in the traditional manner, it's my right to greet my fellow Evropeans in the Roman fashion too, I bet you're also against that, huh?

I thought you didn't care what he thought?

Can someone just nuke the USA already

I'm completely indifferent about your right to be an autist.

Unlike y'all folks, we don't thrive on restricting peoples' personal liberties, so long as you don't hurt anyone.

Ey, c'mon man! Merifats can be comrades too!

Cringe.

ayo *privatizes state owned enterprises* so what you is saying mayne *tries to become self sufficient while building up the army, crashes currency* you be sayin dat *works a 14 hour day at the munitions plant*
WE WUZ ROMANZ N SHIET??

Okay but you sound like a fucking retard.

Yeh sure but again, why the fuck would you want to act like some man-boy loving vomitorium roman faggot cuck and not a true European Germanic, Pictish, or Scandinavian tribe?

I bet you think you're fucking white also

This. Between this post and what that Italian Gook told in that other thread I feel like that destroying the USA will bring world peace

Go to bed, Holla Forums

Oh we're shaking

We don't live in Rome anymore faggot. Lel.

WE WUZ ROMANS N SHIET

you do realise that Romans partook in bi-sexual orgies and were multi-cultural right?

That's 'roma' to you, barbarian.

That sounds like Carthaginian cuck stuff, Carthaginians were like the leftists of the time.

Way to go dudes

Barbarians are the ones who made Europe great you fucking retarded cunt.

Plantagenet line, fucking Barbarians.

my gran gran gran mama *builds public works in cheap concrete* she from rome man *burns book* look at dem romans inna museum *destroys europe, kills millions of aryans*
DEY SKIN BE WHITE MAN WE WUZ ROMANS

k

If you decide to peacefully leave Europe we will provide with you a complimentary black bull.

How does this image make you feel?

Boy isn't transgender, not communism

What did he mean by this?

Salvete omnes! Pax et terra et panem tibi si dominos terras interficiemini!

The mom is tho.

Literally part of the Roman Empire.

HA

I imagine having the world's most mentally disturbed nation as the superpower must be like having psychotic alcoholic parents.
We should really start sending distress signals to extra-terrestrials.

BARBARIAN POWER
EAT IT ROMECUCKS

It's cvck, barbarian.

They'd nuke us tho. But then again, Posadism would be achieved.

I was really hoping someone else here knew latin, but ah well.

svck my gavlish dick you avtist stormfag. Rome got BTFO by Barbarians, and stormfags are losing collectively in Evrope. They lost in Netherlands, lost in France and Islamic fascists get BTFO Rojava and other leftists. Yov fvckers are pathetic. Kill yovrself.

Read the Gracchi brothers dvmb stormcvck.

ALL POWER TO THE FOLKMOTE

NERD

Greeting all! peace something Earth something ruled something earth something.
t. total guesser

Sound just like ISIS.
This is now a right wing cringe thread,

I bet this cvck doesn't even bvy trve Roman break, for trve Romans.

I'm a little out of practice, best I could do.

OP IRL

ecce spergo

necesse est ut murum aedificemus!

Commies IRL

First one looks pretty normal.
Is that Chris-chan?

Holla Forumsack here.

Hey faggot, let Holla Forumsacks have their echo chamber.

Could we please ban these r*dditors who flock like flies to Holla Forums shitposts?

user.

Interboard raiding solves nothing. Leave them be. We'll get em on DOTR.

Come faggot, let's go back to Holla Forums

As Leftists, should we think like this?

It's a very low I.Q. way of thinking: "Kill everyone that digresses with me!"

But should we allow people like OP to have a say in society if he calls for death and rape of the people who disagree with him?

But user, that family is in the USSR.

Nazis mass murdering the race theyre supposed to defend isnt anything new

so much for HUWHITE JENNYSIDE

Come on faggot.

Provoking the circle jerk is not productive.

Didn't your Orange Bush win? Shouldn't you guys have carried out your pathetic attempts at genocide by now? Where are the concentration camps? The death squads?

I get your kind is still salty over 1945 when we Commies kicked your asses, but the fact you continue to occupy your mom's basements instead of going out and killing niggers and fags after your Orange-colored candidate has been in charge for over half a year now makes me think I shouldn't really hold my breath.

first pic looks like reviewbrah

being executed for my political beliefs would be badass honestly top 5 ways I want to die

Nazi SS Downs-Troopers hunting down Communists. (1945 colorized)

The extra chromosome gives them an edge in combat.

Oh I'm shaking

Please, let the real right-wing paramilitary thugs be like that during the revolution.

Traitors die first.