What will happen to child leashes under communism?

What will happen to child leashes under communism?
I'm only asking because someone in my family is being put into one. Not me.

I think if I was leading a revolution, I would abolish the production of those before private property. I just imagine any parent that uses one of those treats their child like an animal.

But user, it's so hard to watch your own fucking child. If we can't put our youngest and most vulnerable in bondage, then what kind of society are we?

they will be abolished. Dumb kids wondering off and getting killed is crucial for the purity of our species gene pool.

this is exactly why antinatalism is a thing

Are you sure you didn't mean to put on the Maoist flag?

It's just more idiocracy shit incarnate.

unironically this

Community parenting means shitty parents won't get their hands on a child's future like this

Honestly accelerate their production treat kids as badly as possible

They're fucking insane. People with a fuckton of kids in third world countries don't need them, why would someone with 1 or 2 kids want to put their children in something as humiliating as a leash?

Poor, starving indigenous peoples in 3rd world countries are the biggest idiots for having kids, and is the best argument for anti-natalism imo.

They will be mandatory.

Also the legal definition of "child" will be "anyone under 100 years old".

Service economy capitalism has made raising a child next to impossible. No time to actually teach your kid not to be dumb so just buy a leash to save time.

You forgot your Trot flag

because rich western parents don't know how to discipline children so they need to buy shit to do their job for them

well he might be an edgelord but you actually managed to make his point sound more reasonable

i think you mean ancap

There's nothing "edgy" about it, I'm about limiting human suffering, anti-natalism in that regard is the ultimate example of humanitarianism

you don't have to convince me, i'm already an antinatalist

literally western liberal tier idiocy. When social security is absent people have more children for two reasons:
1) you need a child to take care of you when you are too old to do it yourself because living conditions are so bad that you will either work yourself to death in your 50's or wither and die if incapable of doing so
2) as the aforementioned conditions are so bad most of your children won't make it past their infancy and you need to have more to ensure at least one's survival. You think people used to have kids in developed countries for the lulz? You fucking idiot, you don't understand shit.

literally western liberal tier idiocy. When social security is absent people have more children for two reasons:
1) you need a child to take care of you when you are too old to do it yourself because living conditions are so bad that you will either work yourself to death in your 50's or wither and die if incapable of doing so
2) as the aforementioned conditions are so bad most of your children won't make it past their infancy and you need to have more to ensure at least one's survival. You think people used to have kids in developed countries for the lulz? You fucking idiot, you don't understand shit.

Still sounds retarded, you faggot.
Yeah when they're too weak to even take care of themselves. By then you will have probably already died before you got too old anyway due to either starvation or lack of medical care.

Still sounds retarded, you faggot.
Yeah when they're too weak to even take care of themselves. By then you will have probably already died before you got too old anyway due to either starvation or lack of medical care.

You can call it retarded all you want faggot the kids will be starved anyway due to growing up in what amounts to a corporate colony and having to do all the shitty low-pay jobs that keep the american and UK/french countries running, and when you are ill it can extend your lifetime a lot to have somebody physically take care of you. They will always be in some state of starvation until they are old enough to do labor themselves because their parents have to spend most of the money they make feeding themselves so they can keep working to provide for their families with their meager wages, which they have no power to raise since none of the economy belongs to them but to a foreign agency. It is literally the material basis of the ideology of large families, it is the reason couples used to have many children, you only need to open a history book to know this.

Anarkids are so unscientific.

Because it's my fetish, at least in 2D.
There are actually a very small number of children out there who dream of being made to wear a leash.

What the fuck is wrong with you?

In that case they should stop having kids, nice that you agree with me, faggot.
why are pro-natalists such insufferable faggots?

you calling me a pro-natalist just shows how fucking retarded you are and oblivious to what actually happens outside of your sheltered society, when I never once argued for natalism, rather showing the reason behind africans having so many kids.

and again, such deserves criticism. I am not oblivious, just criticizing. Why you can't accept this betrays an entirely infantile mindset.

meh they can be useful in some situations

the problem is parents who overuse them and I guess state funded parental education is the key here

hahahaha how is imperialism even real lmao nigga just don't have kids hahaha just let capitalism kill you off hahahaha

Intellectual contributions are magnitudes more important than passing on your defective DNA

Child rearing will be communal so you just plain won't have those sorts of authoritarian parents.

I really hate the way capitalism has even managed to turn being a shitty parent into a thriving market. Actually scratch that, capitalism has managed to turn child sex slavery into a thriving market. There is literally nothing this system won't adapt to for money.

i really hate the way how leftism has managed to turn people into spooks

Of course the fact that pedos exist sucks.
But what sucks even more is that we live in a system that can and will adapt to accommodate this.

why does possibility mean that there is a system that is acting?

why does the enframing have to be technological?

The system is not what's acting per se. What is actually happening is broader social and economic currents that are perpetuated by virtually everyone and so the failings of this cannot be singularly attributed to individuals, even if in specific cases individuals are to be held responsible. In order to enact a meaningful and lasting solution to these problems it is simply not enough to hold these individuals to account as more will simply sprout up to replace them. In order to truly eradicate these problems (to the fullest possible extent anyway) what actually needs to be done is to dismantle the system that enables them.

I still don't see how the fact that we aren't alone in this world and neither live in a virtual of pure personal choice and responsibility leads to the conclusion that there is a system of which we are but a holographic projection.

Take the most cunning pedophile of all, Jimmy Savile, his power was his personality, he had no system.

I'm not sure you understand. When I say "the system" it's basically another way of saying "what everyone is doing in this specific economic scenario". We are all to some extent complicit in perpetuating this because it is nothing but the sum of all the participants within it. This is why in order for capitalism to be dismantled it can never, ever be accomplished through individual will and must rather be achieved through collective action. Which begins with realizing your role in this economic structure, and all of us have one. It's not something external to ourselves that we are subject to.

But he did. Jimmy Saville's economic advantage and social prominence as a beloved media personality and important part of the BBC is precisely what enabled his crimes. Without a hierarchical, private enterprise equipped with all the resources the British government gives it prepared to cover up for him he would not have been able to get away with it. Nor would he have been able to do it on the scale he did without all the money he had to invest in his activities. Of course without his personality he probably wouldn't be a media darling, and he probably wouldn't have the wits to get away with being a pedo for so long either - but nonetheless the power that this system attributed to him is what enabled him to do it on such a scale.

Capitalism is precisely what empowers these kinds of people. In fact, it empowers very many kinds of people most of whom are not pedos. But high-level pedophillia is just a very pronounced example of why this kind of uneven economic empowerment can be bad.

material conditions build consciousness, in civilized society industry is the condition of surrounding, and therefore the industrial development of a society builds the average person's consciousness. If work and production conditions are shitty so will the people be as their society is founded on a rotten or weak superstructure.

good spanking is superior to leashes. also sexualization of 3d children is gross. post moar

America will get destroyed and with that all people who use leashes on kids.

It wouldn't be an issue because there won't be any children in public under communism either.