Constantly punches down on the most vulnerable of society

How in fuck does Holla Forums delude themselves into thinking they're actually cool?

Bad case of feels > reals

Well you are triggered, so they actualy have a point

anyone and everyone on imageboards is a fucking loser, and OP just proved them right

LARP and contrarianism. Trying to "improve" yourself by associating with certain symbolism rather than actually doing anything substantial.

Alt-right is basically the fedora of 2017.

not triggered, disgusted

You could say the same thing about 95% of Antifa

It must be sad that all you have to justify yourself is your stupid rivalry with anarchist hooligans.

Ephebophobes on the left do these all the time though. They're every bit as feels-driven and illogical as the right. Don't act like the left is any better.

I thought being an ephebephobe was an ancap thing?

I fail to see how this is bad, unless you're overly sensitive.

That's epheboPHILE. AKA, "I want to fuck kids but give myself a snowflake name instead of pedo"

English always fucks with phobe and phile. Stop busting my balls.

or just a reaction to le ebin murrican meme "18 is the only correct age of consent and consensual sex with a human younger than that is pedophilia".

Understanding biology isn't exclusive to one political view. To say a teen is the same as a child is a false equivalence.

You mean scientifically correct name. But hey, you admit that you find it okay to punch down against vulnerable people, making you an asshole who needs to get shot, so there's no point in talking to you any further.

>implying ancaps are ephebo-anything

So are you implying that other views have ephebes but ancaps are full-on pedos, or what? Because I've seen some support for that. I've seen some shit, man.

If you can't handle being made fun of on the internet, you unironically should kill yourself. It's literally just words.

They are a living breathing Dunning–Kruger effect

You know goddamn well that punching down against vulnerable people involves a lot more than just making fun of them on the internet.

It's a voluntary exchange for not kicking her out of the house and leaving her to starve, what is the problem?

Ah, yes. I, too, remember fearing the Holla Forums brigades storming the streets. I was so terrified of being thrown out of a heli- Wait, that never happened, and all Holla Forums has done post-Zimmerman has made fun of anyone who's dumb enough to take the bait (and sperged the fuck out on many who were not) online and embarrassed themselves IRL.

Sounds like you're an overly sensitive faggot tbh fam.

Someone direct this faggot to the stories of Trump supporters shooting guns at innocent people and punching that black dude who showed up to their rally.

lmao, "LEFTYPOL IS ACTUALLY THE ANTIFA HQ WHERE THEY PLAN THEIR ATTACKS!" tier. I can think of two times when (this being when they weren't piggybacking on a Holla Forums raid) Holla Forums leaked out into reality to cause harm, both years ago and irrelevant to the modern landscape of that shithole.

Its not an argument at when you're constantly infecting people with HIV . gayness and transgender bullshit is definitely first world problems and belongs in garbage with other bourgeois bullshit. Try that shit in the third world and see what happens