If you lefties love Mudslimes so much...

If you lefties love Mudslimes so much, why can't you move to a Mudslime country instead insisting they be allowed to migrate to the west, because "that's not all mudslimes".

Yes, Sargon asked this question and leftists make fun of them.

Apparently, they love to invite muslims and 3rd worlders but seriously hate living in muslim/3rd worlders's countries.

I'd move to Rojava

If you nazis are so obsessed with Mudslimes, why can't you face them 1v1 instead insisting they not be allowed to migrate to the west, because "MUH WYATT JENNYSIDE".

Well Im in bosnia and people are pretty progressive here

Huh, really makes me think. Thanks OP, that's great food for thought. Hey! I've just thought of something myself, why does Holla Forums hate Muslims if their society is practically what Holla Forums strives for?

so fucking boring, can't wait till you start posting gore Holla Forumstard

I would gladly trade you and all your family for that sexy hijab girl so that we can be a part of the same volk with her if you know what I mean…

Why not just go there though?

Shame on you for making a thread die for this.

because I like it here, and would like it even more when you fuck off to somewhere

its hot as balls over there

so progressive

I hear Raqqa is lovely this time of year.

forgot to add
rapist migrant = 'sexually hyperactive'

I wish I could get gangraped by a bunch of hijab fundamentalist girls

Antifas are liberals, not left-wing.

Although I'm sure a lot of them are liberals, many of them are genuinely left-wing.
Just because they're retarded sometimes doesn't mean we should disassociate them from the left.

wew if you like being pegged so much, welp i'm not gonna judge you
enjoy your fetish

I'm literally living in a muslim country rn lmao

What now?

In a few months when it's liberated it will be fam

Free Palestine pls ok

Working on it