*blocks your path*

wat do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/687488514259193857?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=vbbtnUDfgEM&feature=youtu.be&t=44s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ben looks like the one guy at the Frat house that even the other dude bros were too scared to leave alone with a bitch after keg night.

isn't he a fucking midget?

Respectfully disagree with his talking points since tbh I think he would let me walk past after that, unlike a blow hard like Rush Limbaugh.

Since was being 5'5" midget?

WOOP

rush would beg you for some oxy and assault you if you don't acquiesce

Walk around him.

Push the midget over

*unzips*

Just kill me already

I don't like the way he speaks, he talks too fast and is always agitated I'd be worried from causing him a stroke by calling him out on his bullshit, he's like the opposite of Sam "sociopath voice" Harris.

Would their baby be the greatest speaker of the 21st century?

their baby is Molyneux

Why are you a leftist then? We need strong men who aren't afraid of physical confrontation to join our movement.

Sorry but you should consider another idealogy.

scoot over schlomo

youtube.com/watch?v=Ej0NBRwht-w

Lol that dude was def never let into a frat, and I'd bet money that his head became intimately familiar with swirling toilet water growing up

Jump on his head like a Goomba

Holla Forums, you're not even trying anymore smh

Hes 5'9" guys,
twitter.com/benshapiro/status/687488514259193857?lang=en

I'd fuck his wife

youtube.com/watch?v=vbbtnUDfgEM&feature=youtu.be&t=44s

tell him i voted for hillary, the most qualified and progressive candidate in history.

Tell him to go back to the oven. If he has a problem with that, tell him I have a right to free speech :^)

5 foot 9 is still short.

Right next to Rand Paul he seems shorter. And Paul is 5'8"

ben was probably standing on his toes. classic manlet move

GET THAT PIECE OF ZIONIST SHIT OFF MY FUCKING SCREEN!

Has anyone seen that clip of Shapiro being an asshole to that transwoman, and when she responds by telling him to watch his mouth before he leaves the room on a stretcher, he turns into a total autist and starts stuttering on the verge of tears? H's the biggest weenie on the planet.

5'9 is exactly average in the US.
Average is by definition not short, because average is the standard by which comparisons are made to determine what is and is not short or tall.

lick him sensually.

please link

This is one of the weakest insults ive seen

Ted Cruz claims to be 5'10" and has at lest 3 inches over Ben here. Ben is no more than 5'7" to be generous and without factoring in lifts or Lying Ted adding an inch or two. As someone who is 5'9" barefoot this pisses me off more than Ben's conservacukery because faggots like him are why me and my fellow 5'8"-5'10" average guys get shit on.

*steps over you*
Heh nothing personnel kid

*shoves aside*
out of my way, manlet

Why do short men even exist? =/

ikr manlets should just kill themselves

I have no idea.
Why have they not gone extinct yet due to natural selection already?
I bet capitalism is behind this.

I need a link
I may want to marry this woman

A bit rude t b h.

Show him that I rock.

That trans "woman" looked fucking stacked if I remember right. She looked like a lumberjack shaved himself, put on some makeup, shoved some cantaloupes in his dress, and came to beat the fuck out of Ben while supporting liberal bullshit.
I'm looking at some other images now, and she honestly hasn't lived up to the memory. I'm seeing an old woman with the face of her husband in the other pictures. But in this one, right here, I can almost picture her leaning in, and whispering "You're in my woods now, Ben".

Then you've only been alive about five minutes.

Jesus Christ I am so triggered. However much Ben got bullied in school wasn't nearly enough.

Zoey Tur said she had been shot and stabbed?
What's the story behind that? I didn't see it on her wiki page.

as an aside, why does he say "German and Austrian occupation" Austrians are ethnically German and in WWII they were politically German. Is Ben just dropping some red pills about the Eternal Austrian, or is he just being some know it all pedant?

This is, dare I say, the hottest take I've ever seen.

im fuckin dyin here

It all makes sense now.

What the fuck does that even mean?

His height is insufficient to please her.

Taken the other way around, he's too short.

*HNNNGGG!* The nostalgia-boner I'm getting from this clip. Life for me between the ages of 12-14 with MTV were great.

It means she likes her men 6ft and over.

Manlets need not apply!

I'd kill the kike tbh

kek
Rightists are such weenies.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qYp_6DcUzbU