Autism Testing

We don't want dirty non-autists posting here.
Take this test and report your autism level.

test.mensa.no/

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/?hl=en#url=http://test.mensa.no/
youtube.com/watch?v=fvrogxMHmlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I ain't clicking that shit nigga

AKA society of elitest """""intellectual""""" snobs. No ty. Also, I/Q tests show how good you are at doing I/Q tests. Not your actual intelligence quotient.

I'm so smart that I can be convinced to pay $40 for a test to show how smart I am and $70 a year so that everyone knows it

I didn't know mensa was Norwegian…

Regardless of that, have you considered kysing you'reself?

Just do it, you dweebs.

google.com/transparencyreport/safebrowsing/diagnostic/?hl=en#url=http://test.mensa.no/

Didn't get some of them, feels bad man

ayyyyyyy lmao

It's fucking nothing.
Fucking. Nothing.

!

I do that too :^)

kill yourselfing you are self
I love it.

A-are you new?

I really expected this to be some kind of jumpscare or two old men jerking each other off…

But well, it seems like I am to intelligent for this test. This test can't even measure my intelligence.

one job user.

DAE is SD2+ here?
(I still maintain Autism Level is a shit measurement for intelligence).

This test is triggering me.

newfaggot

ayy me too

It can't measure below 55 it seems :^)

Hah, I just got a score of 95%, and I support BO and their Anti-imperialism policy. Seems it's true that Intelligent people support Assad.

too little time
at the end I was just clicking at random

anyway even if this shit is really measures general intelligence, it must be a pretty inaccurate measurement at best
I'm pretty sure that if I can practice this test for about a week I can score 140

Eh, it feels sightly disappointing, if I didn't space out for a minute due to the lack of sleep, then maybe I could've scored a few more points

Hiel hitlor

No, user, the truly intelligent understand that both Assad and the west are spooks.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend is one of the worst kinds of reasoning ever invented.

Wow it's almost like Mensa has an interest in making people think they're geniuses

It's much more likely that Holla Forums attracts the cognitive elite.

Taking Autism Level tests at 1 am after a day of mentally draining is always fun

Just skipped the ones i didnt get.

Also listing to this song meanwhile, its a good cover of november rain.
youtube.com/watch?v=fvrogxMHmlg

Had 15 minutes to spare btw.
I dont like pattern tests. I am a sore loser, love them when I get them but get unreasonably angry at them when I dont get them.

Some of these tests are bs and have multiple solvings though.

Truth is those tests are just about learning patterns which could be probably comprehended by a trained monkey, take for example, it's just rotating 45 degrees in the columns.

Fuck, I meant 90
So much for Autism Level 140 I guess

NAZBOLS ARE THE MOST AUTISTIC RACE

i doubt i'm that smart tbh

143 but the test almost surely has an error on the second to last one

dude I doubt that anyone here is that smart
based on the average results in this thread alone the bell curve should move 30 points to the right at the very least

assuming leftypol userbase is a pretty accurate representation of the general population

It isn't.

truthfully made my neurons sparke.

got the same result, i feel retarded

As fedora as it sounds that's probably partly true, but I doubt it's to such an extent that most of us are borderline geniuses

unironically kys.

the two are not mutually exclusive

We're onto something.

Maybe doing this kind of tests at 2:30 while listening to music isnt the best condition for best resulta. Im a little dissapointed compared to the other results but well…is an internet test…
I still had 4 mins left when I finished. How many time did you ended up with?

i fucked around and didn't finish the test. on the 'hard' ones i just stared at it until i got it. i'm guessing that has something to do with it. halfway through my attention span went as well. i'm tired as fuck right now because i was at work reading code all day so i'm not surprised.

I feel like once you get to the upper range these tests become pretty pointless.

Am I good enough for you OP?

anyone here ever taken an actual Autism Level test? how do your results compare?

I was tested when I was about 7 and got 140 so it appears to actually be pretty accurate.

Can't focus on this test because one of my friends won't stop IMing me. Ended with 19:30 left and a score of 119.

It's called ADD, friend, and believe me, it's not your fault. Consume theory in other forms and consult those that have read it to make sure you have a correct understanding.

You know what you need to do

It's not though, I have legitimate autism, Asperger's precisely. I'm fairly certain the two are mutually exclusive.

Under new DSM Asperger's doesn't exist anymore, and is a form of mild autism.

It does exist, but it's not its own separate disorder now. A specific sub-type found in the spectrum with its own symptoms, some common among all forms of Autism and some uncommon to the spectrum.

For what, not just being above average, but in the top 10%? I mean Autism Level is bs but that isn't something to beat yourself up over.

They're rotating 90 from top to bottom, user… Or rotating and flipping from left to right.

They are not rotating anything, every row and column is an A-B-A pattern.

I love how he just gives up on the right

That's not terrible, considering it's almost 4am and I worked a full shift in a hot-ass factory all night.

this is why I despise you psychology and psychiatry fags
fucking witchdoctors, you will follow the same path as clergy
the more we know about how brain works on the neurobiological level, the less power you have to sell your bullshit theories to the general public

You know psychiatry is real medicine right? Why does every fag who couldn't muster an average score on the MCAT think they're being profound by saying "lol fake doctoring"?

A lot of this really focuses on a very specific kind of learner. Gardner's theory of multiple intelligences dismisses Autism Level tests because they very much focus on visual patterns. There isn't a reliable way to gage someone's intelligence and they've been trying to figure out how to in educational psychology for awhile. That being said, I got 116, but know I would have done better if it involved reading to find patterns or solve problems

where are the proofs, Billy?
also, I've read your books faggot
no hard evidence for your theories there, muh chemical imbalance muh clinical practice
muh schizophrenics show a massive damage to neocortex on MRT scans even tho it is proven that neuroleptics damage the same neocortex and schizos get neuroleptics and other anti psychotics as "treatment"

funny that so loved by the race realists Jensen came to the point where he argued that how fast someone can react can show his g
he proposed some Autism Level test if you could really call it that, in which how fast people can push a button determined their score
psychometrics is really one hell of a drug

The proof that psychiatrists go to med school? I legit don't understand the question, what am I "proving" to you?

15 mins to spare. Got 115.

I also did this at night while listning to music.

tell me about nosology of mental disorders
like nosology of diabetes for example

Pretty broad topic. What would you like to know?

tell me about pathogenesis of Oppositional defiant disorder

Behavioral disorders in general are the least well understood mental disorders. This doesn't psychiatry as a field of medical study. Is it really your position that the brain cannot be subject to malfunction or non-optimal function? I truly don't see how else you could classify psychiatry as pseudoscience.

disqualify psychiatry*

nice backpedaling
what is the basis behind DSM diagnoses? why homosexuality was removed from the manual? why drapetomania not in the manual?

no, my position is that psychiatry as it is now cannot reliably detect such malfunction, even less treat it

It is impossible to backpedal from a claim I never made. There is a vast gulf between "psychiatry is useless pseudoscience" and "psychiatry as a field has no questions left to answer"

you also forgot "psychiatry that can involuntary hospitalize you if witchdoctor found you not "normal" enough"

same,

I've no idea about psychiatry, but the wiki page reads an awful lot like an ironic description of Holla Forums.

Don't you disrespect the authority and judgement of the witch doctor!

I'm not going to become a methhead, Holla Forums.

Just go to the doctor and get clean, legal meth.

Oh hey I must have chronic oppositional defiant disorder
3. Is often angry and resentful.
4. Often argues with authority figures or for children and adolescents with adults.
5. Often actively defies or refuses to comply with requests from authority figures or with rules.
8. Has been spiteful or vindictive at least twice within the past 6 months.

Doesnt sound like a disorder to me though. Put it on capitalism to classify "not mindlessly complying with authority" as a mental disorder.

Reminder.

We could gather enough data to prove "The Bell Curve" wrong though

Only if we are middle age, successful women with children.

Got 113 on 1st try, then got 131 on 2nd try.
WEW

You are not supposed to take it multiple times.

because im below the Holla Forums standart

me too
i have been diagnosed with asperger, but the people who knows me knows that i don't have any kind of autism, i'm just asocial and in that moment i was really shy
i belive i have ADD

The test is not really independent of your pre-knowledge. For example if you already know the XOR operation you will faster get the idea to test this and many of those exercises are just image 1 XOR image 2.

hmmmmmmmmmmm

Well, i am no genius, but i am not stupid at least

I should also mention that i am diagnosed with asperger syndrome and ADD.
I have a hard time keeping my mind focused.

Forgot to reply to post

I guess since we're doing this, I've also been diagnosed with the three meme disorders (ADD depression and anxiety)

It seemed like one half of the test made perfect sense and there was an obvious pattern, while the other was just a senseless jumble of shapes, particularly the later half. What kind of test has different difficulty at different parts of it?

That's intended. The test is supposed to become progressively harder; people who can answer almost all the questions and those who can answer very few typically don't get reliable results.

Choose one

Really cool that me and you had two different ways of looking at that.

Did anyone else here ever get diagnosed with oppositional defiant disorder? I did.

I think these tests are garbage, but I'm posting my Autism Level anyway 146 for kool kid points.

kek, really?
jensen was the guy who started the entire wave of race/iq shit after ww2 and the nazi's racial supremacy was defeated, so that's pretty telling if true

I'm disappointed in myself. I didnt get through all the questions because the tv distracted me.

Supposedly dual N-back training can make you more intelligent. There are a couple sites with this. It's basically an attention and memory game.

i did it and at some point i got bored and clicked randomly
i got 113
autism tests are stupid