Spare change?

Throw whatever spare change in her cup tbh.

What a shittythread

this

throw some spare dick in her cup tbh

No, but have you heard the good news about Karl Marx, Comrade Lenin and Comrade Trotsky?

Here's a newspaper. It's on the house.

Fuck off, poverty cosplayer.

Damn, I'd at least give her a spare osprey pack that I have living in the trunk of my car. That shit looks painful. Also, I'd give her a proper haircut. Poor thing looks like she was attacked by a rabid pair of clippers.

Fuck off, jigaboo cosplayer.

I always give change to homeless people if I can afford to spare it. I've actually had some pretty class conscious chats with homeless people before. We've ranted together about how it's always poor people that give to the homeless, and rich assholes that walk past.

If you have some kind of misguided principled belief that you shouldn't give to homeless people or charity because there shouldn't be a need for charities then you are completely retarded. Of course it would be better if there was no need for charity, but under capitalism, there is a need for it.

Why do left wingers love fun so much?

Lmao, I love how the wordfilters constantly make Holla Forumsyps own themselves

[laughs in meth]

heh

What even was he trying to write?

She looks like the kind of person to go along with it and then bit your dick off.

Just about says it all for Stormniggers don't it?

Should we try to make the best of Capitalism, or work tirelessly to destroy it?

degeneracy wordfilters to fun

We unfortunately live in a capitalist society, it's difficult for any of us to get by without relying on it. Just practice ethical consumption as best as you can.

Both you idiot. If you only do the first, you're betraying your class and your future. If you only do the latter, you become burnt out and bitter, and not in touch with the rest of the working class.

There is no ethical consumption in Capitalism.

It's nigh impossible to do both effectively, as the former works against the latter. It's one or the other.

If your grandfathers were making a thread about you rn, this is what it would probably look like

Do you want to prolong Capitalism or do you want it done away with as soon as possible?

prolonged until proper alternatives can be put in place