Tfw self-employed master race

Why are you complaining about capitalism again? Just stop being a wageslave, it's literally that easy.

Nice LARP nerd

Christ, why are the petit-bourgeois so damn smug? Most people under capitalism don't have the opportunity that you do, have some perspective you cunt.

lol k

also this doesn't resolve the inherent issues with capitalism as a system so whatever

Nepotism? We just go around applying for work. Simple as that. Literally anyone can purchase tools required to become self-employed, unless you're extremely poor, which most people aren't. I see wagies working for hourly rates when they could be their own boss every day, and it's depressing.

Literally lifestylism.
come back when you want to talk about history and the economy in the real world.

Wewlad. Stop being smug classcuck

I cannot fucking understate how much I love the active threads function on the frontpage. You Commies are hilarious.

Do you know what self-employed means?

Do you prefer I work at the local Wal-Mart for $8 hour to foster the revolutionary spirit?

Words have definitions retard. If you're being employed by someone else for a wage then you're not self-employed by definition. kys

No wonder this ideology starves every country it's embraced it. It's literal Luddites all the way down.

What the fuck does this mean? I literally never made this claim. My claim was that self-employment requires a person to run the company that they're being employed at. If the OP had a contracting company they'd be self-employed, but they don't. They go around looking for work. That's not self-employment retard.

Obviously not, but to me it doesn't seem like you're posting this as a suggestion to hard done by proles, you're just bragging.

It is a suggestion. There is work to be found in the construction trades, and it's good work if you're self-employed. Work for a time under someone else, get your own tools with the cash you save, and just drive around applying for work. It's tough, but you have to make the most out of your situation. Not saying that in a Kevin O'Leary kind of way, but it sure as hell beats slaving off in a factory or somewhere else. The only problem is the Mexicans, they work for dirt cheap and porky loves importing more and more.

It literally is though. Contracting companies aren't self-employed under your definition either, because they have to apply for work as well. What are you talking about?

Holy shit you're a retard

Stop trolling, friend.

This is true. I have my own service and I bid on work. Contracting companies bid on work as well, do you think they spawn shit?

self-employment cannot work without the assignment of resources of large capital, as it is still dependent on large scale industrial production of goods like tools or large scale extraction of resources which you use in your day-to-day job, and since it controls the means to creating these goods or extracting these resources it dictates the market value of these objects which you must use, and therefore you are as dependent on large capital as the smallest service worker, without which by the way you wouldn't have your tools or resources as there are necessary labor roles within society and large capital will fill this roles by force if necessary as can be seen historically.

You fucking classcuck.

So you're basically a super small cooperative.

Congrats, you can do construction work without a boss.
Give me a call when you can employ yourself in heavy industry.

if cooperatives are good why is family inheritance bad owo

I'm a self-employed game developer. I work at my own pace, deciding my own hours and I have full control over what I do.

I want to extend this to everyone so their can either work for themselves or part of a democratically controlled workplace.

You work at the socially necessary labor time, because you are still producing for exchange.

Yeah dude why don't I just like go out into the streets and start fixing potholes until people start paying me?

I don't want to manage my own exploitation.