What if we made fake antifa events leading Holla Forums to protest in gang front related territory so they get shot and...

What if we made fake antifa events leading Holla Forums to protest in gang front related territory so they get shot and die

sure why not

I was just thinking because apparently one of them got stabbed in LA going through territory

If you make them protest by sending them right through gang related territory you have these wooden shield bearing fucks with names like Gunt Shithead get fucking mowed down, and they blame the gang as antifa and it just becomes this fucking gang war between frog twitter and actual gangs

That would rule

nice

Holy fuck bump

right wingers pull of antifa falseflags all the time so why not

We won't even have to hope gangbangers shoot them, they'll probably just shoot themselves.

this is unironically good praxis.
Holla Forums has proven that it doesn't matter how obvious the fake antifa accounts are, people will believe it.
A reverse Honeypot.

lol

HAHAHAHAHA

Fascists' incessant idealism makes it impossible for them to do any non-larping political action. They are even easier to bait than SJWs.

How would you even do this without accidentally bringing anarkiddos along for the ride?

Only one group of people fall for the "Antifa is rioting here!" shtick and it surprisingly isn't antifa.

Only people who are so white they heard of these places before and vote redder than most retirement communities fall for it. Especially in LA.

I mean these people just marched through Armenian territory like it was nothing, the people who got MS13 whipped. They didn't even know who was there walked out and got surprised and hurt when someone got fucking stabbed.

These people are a special kind of stupid. I wouldn't put it past them to try gang conflict accidentally if someone does this multiple times

Fuck I forgot to take off my name from that one thread with the furry in it

You think we don't know about where nigger gangs hang out? The first pillar of never relaxing around blacks is researching how "vibrant" a neighborhood is before you set foot in it.

You went through Armenians, not black people. You got stabbed by Armenians.

Armenia, is not in Africa. Please look at a globe.

What?

You just proved their point. Nobody even fucking mentioned black people, they said you went through Aremenian national territory who fucking drove out MS13.

So yeah, apparently you don't know what gangs hang out where.

lmao

I dunno what you're blabbering about

Around blacks never relax

You apparently didn't get the news

Niggers are stupid animals

They're smart enough not to walk straight through Armenian land with wooden shields and football helmets

You share something in common then Holla Forums, make friends

And yet you're deathly afraid of them. Sad! Low energy!

Too low test to take their gangs on then huh :v)

Pathetic, you should go challenge them and help our communities heal Holla Forums πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ

I can get behind this.

I'd rather disillusion Holla Forumsyps than kill them desu. Make fake fascist pages and make them unbelievably retarded and obnoxious, but in such a way that fascism doesn't offer them any ideological critiques.

I think you didn't get the reference about a polyp shooting himself desu fampai.

Nah I'd rather kill them. They're like cows, big, stupid, when one dies you don't care.

I do care when a cow dies, if that meat isn't going to be eat, then it's a waste.

Then that's just more what a cow is to a Holla Forumsyp

It seems like Armenians are smarter than the self-proclaimed representatives of the white raceβ„’ though, and that is not very attractive and convincing for your identiterian thing tbh.