/cyberneticleftcommunalism/

Some guy posted a communalism/TANS on the OC thread and suggested combining Communalism and Cockshottism. Hear me out, after that shit flinging match between the Tankies and Bookchinites, I suggest the ultimate shitpost ideology:

sounds based. Where do i sign up?

I approve

I'm ready.

We did it lads, the final synthesis.

Needs more nazbol, Stirner and Bunkers.

Works until someone makes a script that spams votes under several thousand proxies. It has no boons whatsoever aside from appealing to the technophiles.

Is this the ultimate meme?

I approve

Communization > Communalism

Still breddy good

yeah

l2reap op said communization will be included

Popular Front achievement unlocked

As far as I understand it, the model of cybernetics that cockshott bases his techniques on is undesirable from a libcom or anarchist perspective.
While it may at this point be an ancap meme, blockchain tech could probably have some utility in the context of decentralized planning.

how so? its directly democratic.

My body is ready. The eternal sun of of Marxism-Kropotkinism-Bordigism-Paul Cockshott Thought with Boockchinite characteristics will lead the way to Centralist-Federalist Communization. A cyborg demigod with the heads of Stalin and Dauvé shall recast the earth in his image and rule eternally as the one true emperor of mankind. Bakunin willl rise from his grave and pop sick wheelies on his motorcycle.

Stop! I can only get so erect!

I think I already came!

me too!