Ten Super Disturbing Ways Communism Is Being Made Cool Again

archive.fo/Q0GvN

It's afraid

We should make them a memorial. I recommend a crying Austrian painter.

It's not like they're incorrect.

SUPPORT THE USA IN ITS CRITICAL STRUGGLE AGAINST TANKIE REVISIONISM COMRADES

I haven't ever thought that such levels of ideology are even possible.

No

Don''t gimmie that look, man.

The best thing is its worse than they ever fucking report it. Give it 30 years.

Hell, give it 10. Give it 5.

Neolibs will be crying to death about how the left is fucking commie now.

Makhno was a communist who established actual communism. Don't ever try to use Makhno to defend your free markets again.

It's going to rule so fucking hard when the Corbyn results just keep fucking coming elsewhere and Holla Forums has no idea why it's happening

It's going to be so fucking good

Do they realize how incredibly stupid they are?

They will. Oh yes, they will

Free speech is liberal nonsense.

A few of the boomers I speak to see it coming and basically can't blame the youth for not giving a shit when someone says "x policy might hurt the economy", basically saying good for us for doing what's in our interests.
Most have their head in the sand and think the problem is basically "not enough neoliberalism"

"Liberal" is the authoritarian's favorite word to discredit viewpoints oppositional to their own. Which is funny because it literally means free.

When do liberals ever defend freedom of expression? They want want to get rid of it to protect feelings.
Also tankies get out reeeee

S T A Y M A D
I'LL MAKE IT 100 MILLION AND 1

As opposed to what, the US's sterling human rights record? At least Cuba limits it to Cubans.

Thats it boys, Buzzfeed beat Communism!

Liberals are as free as North Koreans, they're just brainwashing themselves with magic words.

This is some serious paranoia. I can understand if you're a burger you think the DSA are super scary commies but most of the
list deals with commodified communism, which is nothing new really, and is a perfect example of capitalism at work (che shirts, marx piggy banks)

fuck off false-flagging ancap

Why do they mention Thomas Piketty? He said in an interview that he hasn't read Capital by Marx. I neither know of a statement by him describing himself as Marx inspired nor do I remember rave reviews by Marxists for his book. Is it because of the title of his book? That's apparently all it takes to get on the list made by this "think" tank.
What?
Wow. I used to think the banners for the Victims of Communism Foundation with crying Nazis were a joke.

That's actually not a Buzzfeed article, but an advertisement on Buzzfeed aping the style of a Buzzfeed list.

holy fuck

russia = communism

Fucking kek

Seriously, that is easily the dumbest thing on that post. Piketty is most definitely _not_ a communist. All of his proposals and analysis are analyzing the failures of capitalism. Maybe they should read his fucking book?

*failures of capitalism and how the state and markets can reorganize to overcome the structural issues present like inequality.

You made me click on buzzfeed.

It's archived don't worry

it's an archive link, no (you)s

Pretty funny article OP. I like how #3 is literally a fucking book.

Not just a book. The most important economics book in the past decade, certainly, and one lauded by neoliberal economists for pointing out the flaws and solutions necessary for capitalism to survive the 21st century.

Apparently it's also "Marxism for Dummies" when it's really dense, terse, has lots of charts and jargon and references to lots of obscure events in economic history.

Books are super disturbing to anti-intellectuals.