COMRADES, I BEG OF YOU

To support the United States of America (TRUE UPHOLDERS OF KARL MARX THOUGHT)
in its righteous struggle against Soviet tankie revisionism and third world social fascists!

Another thread shitting on leftcoms like this? This has to be a coordinated effort.
First they came for the communalists because they were "imperialists", then they came for the leftcoms because they were "imperialists", and so on and so on.
I'm starting to think that we need to ban all tankies so that the rest of the board can survive. Unfortunate but true
Your tankieness is showing. Leftcoms don't use that term. Ironically, it is MLs and not leftcoms who massively revised and distorted Marx.

Yeah the Soviet Union would never do anything like ally itself with western imperialist powers.

This isn't even how leftcoms talk, nor would they advocate getting out of the armchair in the first place. Take off your soveitboo gear and grow up.

You're blaming MLs even though literally the past 2 weeks of leftypol have been full of anti-Soviet threads and attacks on MLs

Anarchists take more shit than you faggots do and don't cry like a bitch about it.

COMRADES, clearly this is not the time for division. If we do not liberate the entire Middle East and protect Israel from that genocidal fraticidal MANIAC ASSAD and his legions of IRANIAN ISIS HEZBOLLAH CRONIES, who knows how many innocent babies will die in SARIN GAS CONCENTRATION CAMPS?

Do you want another 200 million on your hands!?!?!??!!!??!?!?!?

sounds like activism to me

You're calling to ban everyone else for being "pro-imperialism". I'm acting in my self-interest because I enjoy how this board is both leftist and has consistently maximized freedom of discussion until now.
If tankies can't handle this board, then the rest of the board shouldn't bow to their fe-fes. If they can't handle the board, they're the ones who need to go back to reddit, r/fullcommunism specifically.

Said the fat American cuck

You sound like a Holla Forums troll (and a very bad one) or a newfag that just found Holla Forums and thinks he can make it Pro-American and Right wing.

Also, this.

Although tbqh if you're a pro-imperialist leftist or feel like this somehow impacts your praxis you should neck yourself.

It's pretty clear you faggots haven't really lost you're free speech as this poster pointed out

So then you agree that BO should step down and be replaced by someone removable if they're not hands-off enough?
If we can agree on that, then tankies will not have to be banned.
These do not exist. Even Bookchin was against imperialism in "Listen, Marxist!". No one is actively "pro-" Rojava because of its American aid - they are so in spite of it.
Then what are the regular bans handed out for "pro-imperialism"? Do I need to go grab some from /rojava/?

We must support the Japanese struggle against american imperialism

I literally just got banned for joking about this, but since you have a tankie flag you'll probably get away with it.

who is she

artist is lightsource

We must support America against Iraqi imperialism
we must support ISIS against american imperialism
We must support nazi germany against american imperialism
We must support America against 3rd worldist facism