Do we aid in bringing down CNN?

The news network is trash and gives journalism a bad name. Should we join in with the effort to bring down CNN? The best way I've seen so far is going after their advertisers with phone calls and emails. What do you think?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EkOxJF1wiWY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You have to go back.

just post trump memes until they blackmail you and make it a national case

CNN operates under the false guise of "leftwing" reporting. Wouldn't mind seeing them burn.

CIA News Network?
Pack a fuck lunch, kids, it's going to be a fuckin' hike.

Can someone explain what's happening with cnn?

Some reddit poster on /r/the_donald got
"threatened" by CNN for supposedly making the Wrestling meme that Trump retweeted. In true Holla Forumsbeard fashion when confronted IRL he crumbled like a pussy and apologized for everything they asked of him.

Made Holla Forums mad so they're spamming CNN shit.

remember that stupid wrestling gif Trump tweeted out?
Well the guy who made it was a redditor and trump supporter.
CNN contacted him and the guy panicked and deleted all his posts, then apologized for it all.
Holla Forums is now alleging that CNN threatened to doxx him (even though they dox people all the time) and now they're bitching about muh leftist media.

no alliance with fascists. obviously.

We don't have to ally or be friends with fascists. But we can work our Holla Forums magic to bring down an, admit it, blight on journalism and truth. And with the vacuum we create, we can prop up better journalists talking about ACTUAL issues.

lets just do that second thing first

Who thinks CNN does "left-wing reporting" other than conservatives? It's just milquetoast corporate liberalism.

CNN is neoliberal garbage, but boycotts are ineffectual (and let's be honest, none of us were watching them anyway, and porky owns the rest of the press too.)

Let's just point and laugh desu.

time to go home.
youtube.com/watch?v=EkOxJF1wiWY

Not to hard to do that now is it? Given that most of the news media you and most people consume is owned by the Bourgeoisie, and their best interest isn't to tell the straight truth in most cases, but to delude you. And the crown ones aren't any different.

This shit is chanology tier tbqhwyfam

They do 'false neutrality' more like it

They're pretty overtly liberal at this point, they don't pretend to be neutral anymore.

Politics these days seems to be about doing something outrageous, then watching your opponent destroy itself through overreaction. In some cases, we don't even have to do anything since the opposition ends up playing itself.

Consider the recent conservative "protest" on July 2. A conservative almost killed himself protesting Antifa through a gun accident, yet as it turns out the real Antifa never organized a protest on that day in the first place. It was all a hoax cooked up by the alt right sock puppets.

So how does this apply to CNN? Well, one of the major reasons Bernie was popular was because of insufferable liberals fracturing their own party with their bad attitude. This process has continued largely unopposed and has led to the further radicalization of the Democratic party. If the left manages to get CNN to run another smear campaign on itself, that will further accelerate this process. Better yet, we will absolutely come out on top since nobody trusts CNN now, and a return to sanity is not in the sights for the network.

So don't go after their advertisers. Suppose we start "harassing" their journalists by stating facts while attributing ourselves to the progressive left. A few hundred emails gloating about Russiagate being exposed and debunked by Bernie supporters ought to get into the network producer's heads and set the stage for yet another meltdown.

How the fuck is CNN any worse than any of the other big news networks?

Corporate new media maintains the status quo, sure, but the best thing the best thing the right has going for it us infighting across the entire spectrum if the left. My call would be to focus on conservative media and government and deal with CNN later. They're definitely part of the big problem, but the far left needs to learn to focus.

yeah great idea fellow leftist, this is something we actually should do

I'm fully in favor of destroying any and all parts of mainstream media, but let's be honest, this is going nowhere. In a few months, all that will be left of it is an article in KYM.

well then

>>>Holla Forums10202599

This whole CNN charade has really shown who are the clueless liberals tbh.

People who call themselves leftists unironically being apologists for a multi billion dollar corporation.

It would be hilarious if it wasn't so sad.

kill yourself Holla Forums. we're not going to shill for trumps media campaign

fuck off you dick. I'm not Holla Forums I'm just pointing out something.

CNN will die on its own without you vigorously applauding the "kike media" being shown up

When did I say anything about supporting their strategy?

You also assume I've got my opinions from some alt-right youtuber when actually it's just a logical reaction to a multi-billion dollar corporation throwing their weight around for no reason whatsoever apart from their own agenda.

It's a pretty average response, and one that's likely to cross over the political divide because nobody likes bullies.

To many people CNN is 'left-wing' (lol), so them acting like total fucking idiots doesn't do the left any favours and should be called out. If there's some crossover with the right then so be it, we just have to show we're better than them and have better arguments. Reality isn't cut and dry and sometimes you have to get dirty.

Also please don't put slurs in my mouth, it's pretty shitty.

Someone tell me what retardation is going on? I've been reading three Leftist books I bought and reading all day so I'm clueless on what's happening? Is Holla Forums being retarded and doing some sort of stupid autismo raid