Least objectionable tendency

which form of leftism is least likely to get me yelled at by other leftists? conflict with comrades makes me anxious

Just identify openly as non-sectarian so they know you're a fucking pussy who can't take bantz.

but if i have opinions i'll inevitably fall into one sect or the other.

It means you don't want to fight people over sect, not that you don't belong to any sect.

what sect will make people hate me the least

but i'm non sectarian and engage in bantz all the time.

why do you even have to adhere to a sect

Did you just sage your own thread?

my opinions on stalin, trotsky, lenin, syria, the DSA, the state, kronstadt and the hungarian revolution will put me into a sect. i want to know what sect is most liked so i can select my opinions accordingly

Yes it was a joke. I'm non-sectarian too.

pretty sure i didn't start this thread

no they won't. the supermarket of ideology is only fit for looting.

that's stupid, also no sect is most liked. MTW are the most hated though.

This isn't high school you moron, you fucking retard. I bet you're American.

ill kick your ass

You belong in the DSA or CPUSA tbhfam

whats the correct opinions for those

Ask the DNC.

is there a reason youve become combative and rude comrade

A more apt comparison would be a religion, such as Christianity with its countless sects and churches with differing ideologies, or Hinduism with its numberless gods and cults devoted to these gods and aspects of them.

You are telling us that you want to be the shittiest kind of "leftist" there is - an opportunistic poseur whose "beliefs" change with the wind. The left already has plenty of people who align with a given sect for social reasons instead of actual ideological ones. Go decide for yourself what makes sense. Don't ask people to tell you what to believe, and worse than that, don't ask people what beliefs will make them like you. Please do fuck off with that childish bullshit.

None. We all hate each other and left unity is a meme. Go with what fits your opinions.

Posadism lad

The most well-loved ideology on the left is obviously Nazbol. OP should join Nazbol Gang.

You don't pick an ideology like a hipster picking a trend. You get convinced by one, and then you stop being an insecure bitch and keep on evolving trough debate, until you find a solid ideology that can survive counter-argumentation.

everyone says theyll shoot me in the head during the revolution if i dont agree with them. im just looking out for myself here

High quality concern trolling going on in this thread

bullshit, that's just MLs, anyone else is pulling your leg.

so to maximize my odds of survival, i should go ML?

They're not really relevant anymore in the real world, so you'd probably be better off being some general libsoc.

socdem

Concern troll thread do not reply

I don't think anyone really hates leftcoms. Even MLs tend to hate anarchists and trots much more. At worst you'll get mocked for armchair activism.

dont like this meme

yeah, also read the state and revolution by lenin

i read it

kys, go full Posadism

>>1838643
What's wrong with you? Man up and argue for what you think is right! Don't be a pussy!
If you want a torture chamber for your ideology, go to Reddit and don't come back. You already disappoint me and come off as a massive faggot, but I suppose it's better to quarantine the autism than let it fester here.

what did i do to deserve this

Do you have no opinions of your own? Follow your own logic and your own sense of ethics and intuition. Pretty much anything besides Nazbol, Anarcho-Primitivism, and Third Worldism can have it's logical arguments. No matter what you think there'll always be some asshole who shits on you for no reason, especially in a place like an anonymous imageboard. If you agree with Marx and Lenin then you should look further into Marxism and figure out what you personally think looks like good theory and good praxis. If you think most ML states were retarded then don't worry, most Trots and Leftcoms are right there with you. If you think Marx was an idiot then look into Anarchism. If you don't like Marxist and think Anarchists are all lifestylists and have shit praxis then look into Bookchin and Communalism. There you go.

It would be literally impossible for you not to have an opinion on these things as a Leftist.

*If you don't like Marxist theory

Some kind of libertarian marxism.

Anarchists and other libertarians like you for being libertarian, and the rest is somewhat fine with you for reading marx. There is no movement that is specifically associated with you so no one will scream kekalonia or muh gorillions at you.

naztrot gang

after another day of everyone yelling at me i'd like to revive this thread so i know what sect to support

orthodox marxism is pretty chill by everyone

Unironically this. If you become a serious Posadist nobody will hate you. They might make fun of you, but they will all be able to get along with you because you're too silly to ge mad at.

Marxist without adjectives tbh

Listen, you're going to have conflict of some sort with friends & allies no matter what. If it's trying not to get potentially gulag'd you're after, the user who answered leftcom is probably right. I would say you should just express your own honest opinions but you don't seem to like this idea for some reason.
Sage for potential fed thread