What if I told you that this so-called "accelerationism" is really just "giving capitalists everything they want until...

What if I told you that this so-called "accelerationism" is really just "giving capitalists everything they want until everyone opposing them dies?"

I support killing workers to make the proletariat more miserable and therefore surely more likely to foment a communist revolution.

I would agree. Accelerationists are stupid.

"Accelerationists" get the bullet as well

What if I told you that when this board talks about accelerationism they actually just mean capitalism naturally developing towards collapse and not doing anything in the slightest accelerationist.

Why do commies aid the destruction of capitalism then call its collapse natural? Its almost as if commies are all useful idiots bent on destroying civilization.

Because the collapse of capitalism will come because angry people react to the material conditions. By equating civilisation with capitalism you just show how deeply capitalist propaganda has settled in the brains of Holla Forumstards.

how much do you wanna bet OP is just trying to trick Jehu into doing another one of his twitter rants

Wait until you hear about anticiv anarchists.

based Nick Land.

Guess what, accelerationism stuff is really fun to read. Most leftist reading is really fucking dry, so it's no wonder people are attracted to the amphetamine drenched cool of Accelerationism.

What if i told you that accelerationism has a future for you as a schizophrenic HIV+ transsexual chinese-latino stim-addicted LA hooker with implanted mirrorshades and a bad attitude? I bet you transfaggots would love that.

Okay but, should we support or oppose automation of industry?

Automation of industry will surely create a very visible divide between the client class and the robot owning class, at this point, we are sure to steal the robots.

…or are you a fucking luddite anprim?

amphetamines are great and we should all take them

snort speed and lift weights is the answer for the left

arigato mon ami

i'd say yeah

last i checked commies occur naturally in the environment

We need to go back in time and bring 90's Land from the past so that he defeats 2010's Land on a Lemurodigital magic duel.

Gotta go fast.

btw left accelerationists don't really get accelerationism, in accelerationist theory capitalism isn't dialectic, is cybernetic, it can't die of contradictions, contradictions is what makes it stronger since it can patch them up and presumably deterritorialize in the process. An accelerationism built on the Hegelian dialectic ends up becoming a rehashed Dengism.

We should always support unions of workers and when labour becomes obsolete in an industry due to automation they will be forced to maintain the workers they still have, thus showing how capitalism is obsolete.
Also, if capitalism as we know it wants to survive it must provide the common folk with money.

The only time I really understand Accelerationism is when I smoke weed while I'm on a lot of amphetamine. But then I come down and wonder how these dipshits can believe in that shit all the time. Acceleration only makes sense as an aesthetic or an ethos imo.

At the end of the day capitalists are still getting everything and we are still getting fucked in the ass.
Aceelerating the suffering may awake more people so it's still worth it you can't reform suffering and slavery to make it a little slower and gentle.

This basically, Land and the CCRU invented ironic shitposting.

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting, of course.

Accelerationism isn't about awaking anyone, it is an antihumanist ideology, again left accelerationists misunderstand it.

This is a shit post, yet it is true… Can I half sage a post?

It's also because taking speed and listening to jungle while writing whatever insane shit comes into your head in a notepad doc is much more appealing that sitting around with some nerds discussing economics and how to stop the proletariat from beating them up and instead making them listen to their enlightened ideas.