When did YOU first realize that you actually love Lenin?

When did YOU first realize that you actually love Lenin?

Other urls found in this thread:

8ch.net/leftypol/res/1835068.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll let you know when it happens.

Eh, he's okay. Mao was better.

I love him as a human being, for his accomplishments and the example he set for all of us.

When I heard he was only 5'4" and I realized I could look tall next to him.

Nobody would leave the free territory alone.

this why anarchists were executed

admit it you wish this were true

Yeah I wish it would have happened but it wouldnt have

The whites would have crushed Makhno too, absolutely no doubt

no they wouldn't have

they would've formed a pact to fight the red fascists

Makhno was on good terms with the reds at a point as well. You trust one form of authoritarian over another like it really matters.

The soviets made a pact with the anarchists at first you dumbass, look how that ended up.

the whites were mostly social democrats and centre leftists that believed in democracy

they would've allowed the anarchists to continue existing

How fucking surprising.

You are really the most cancerous poster on this board

Where were you when stirnerfags revealed they deliberately spook themselves too?

that is the worst possible fucking outcome you dumb fucking retard faggot.
the Whites were organizing pogroms to kill any jews and communists who they came across what are you smoking

I respect most Rebels tbh. When an individual does that he has balls of brass.

When he rebelled.

That's seriously what you got out of his post? The annil's dumb in his own right and needs to leave, but you're even worse. Go back to Reddit.
Also, what he said about the Whites is true. The SRs were a massive party in Russia with overwhelming support (far more than the Bolsheviks or the reactionaries) and formed a major contingent of the disparate White forces. They were, however, isolated and militarily active primarily in Siberia - the Black Army would have had to contend with the ultranationalist, anti-communist forces of Wrangel and Denikin all alone, beside also the Germans and Hetmanate and Ukrainian nationalists and indepedent atamani. Moreover, the SRs, while united as a military effort, comprised internal groups ranging from Rosa killers and the like to direct ideological descendants of earlier nihilist communism. What they would have done as a whole with regard to the unexpected appearance of an anarchist Free Territory is entirely up to speculation.

This needs to be sticky'd to the front page tbh.

Oooooh, edgy!

The anarchists didn't do anything to the Reds (the anarchists had free soviets and are more deserving of the label "soviet"). Remember, Trotsky started the Civil War in earnest when he murdered SRs without reason and caused them to defect. The USSR continuously told lies throughout its history. The myths told about the anarchists there are the same as those told about the Spanish anarchists and promptly debunked in the latter case. Don't post that Darch book - no one has read it, let alone verified it via corroboration with primary non-Red sources, neither tankies nor anarchists.

sometime over the last year
used to be an anarchist, but i realised capturing the state and using it to crush reactionaries and fascists is better

When I was 12 and I bought a poster of Lenin on an old Soviet submarine.

Whites were proto-fascists. Kornilov wanted to kill 1/3 of Russian population, and he wasn't even the worst among them.

He and Trotsky are superb writers. I love how savage Lenin is in his writings.

The forms your revolutionary movement takes shapes the form of the society that you create. A hierarchical movement creates a hierarchical society. A free horizontal movement creates a free horizontal society. To think that you could go from seizing state power and somewhere down the road see that power dissolve into horizontal people's organizations is naive. A revolution run by MLs will merely replace the existing ruling class structure with a different ruling class structure. We can hope that there would be a group of pure and good people who would use state power to crush reactionaries, and then somewhere down the line relinquish their power…but c'mon, how likely is that in actuality? We mustn't allow the revolution to be perverted by counterrevolutionaries in ML clothing. Read Bookchin.

When i read "The State and Revolution"

Why don't you read this thread where Communalism just got eternally BTFO:
8ch.net/leftypol/res/1835068.html

You have no fucking idea what you're talking about, do you? The whites were scum.

I never said that. I ansered to that annihil, not to annihils or other groups in general. Maybe i could have formulated it better, so if i offended you, then sorry.
Yes, i am sure that among the trillion groups of the whites there were some good guys, but in general they were reactionary and their victory would have been a loss for the left. I am pretty sure that they would have attacked Makhno, or if not them then their allies would.
I was never there, but tbh i don't really understand that reddit hate here.

'He gazed up at the enormous face. Forty years it had taken … He had won the victory over himself. He loved Big Brother”.

How will Mr. Ulyanov ever recover?

cliche*

Kek

Read State and Revolution. Lenin was an absolute smashie when it came to the bourgeois state.

you know he snitched on you people too, right?

In school. Lenin is, or at least was, portrayed in a good light over here in Finland in education. Possibly because he gave us independence.