Behold: The maoists worst nightmare

Behold: The maoists worst nightmare.

sparrows are cute. i like them

death to the sparrows, the enemy of the working class

I thought it was pdfattached?

Who would win?

30 million Chinese vs a fucking bird

China has sparrows, Australia has their emu overlords, what avians rule which other parts of SE Asia, Holla Forums?

Nice try, North American

I don't get it. Is it because they migrate?

The party during mao's reign in China began a campaign to kill hundreds of sparrows, which were viewed as pests and a nuisance. I've heard that this campaign was too succesful and resulted in uncontrollable locust populations, attributing to food shortages during the great leap forward.

Western nations committed similar acts of ecological destruction during this time period. Why is China singled out for doing something that every other nation, communist or capitalist, was doing?

jesus fucking christ lad it's ironic don't take it so personally. nobody cares that the chinks killed sparrows, it's just funny.

i dont get the joke

Because the CIA don't want you to know about the emu war.

Look up "Four Pests Campaign".

Because most of those worked as intended while the Maotist attempt both failed in its original goal (sparrows mostly eat insects to begin with) and created a new problem. Plus, it's funny. People would keep sparrows from landing by banging pots and pans (presumably then melted down in backyard steel furnaces).

WHAT DID MAO HAVE AGAINST MY WAIFU?

We are supposed to hold ourselves to higher standards than capitalists, no?

THE MAOIST'S WORST NIGHTMARE, NOW IN SHIRT FORM

ayyy

both lose, apparently

Sparrows flutter around aimlessly, they have no direction, no dialectic, just bourgeois end-of-history ahistorical complacency. A truly proletarian bird would be the goose, they're communal, historical in their migration patterns and fiercely aggressive against imperialists invading the motherswamp.

Considering they successfully killed all the sparrows I'd pic related is their worst nightmare.

We need to learn from mistakes.

I recognize you, sparrow.

i thought it was this

so wait, is Maoism revisionism or not?

You are authoritarian right wing in my eyes.