Could this book help benefit Holla Forums? We can have a bigger outreach

Could this book help benefit Holla Forums? We can have a bigger outreach.

Solved that puzzle

Holla Forums is anti-gamergate?

GG is literally idpol

gg was a reaction to idpol

Just because something is a reaction to idpol doesn't mean it can't be idpol itself

Anita: We need more wimminz in videogames!!!!111

GG: We need less wimminz in videogaems!!!1111

No, but I don't think too many people care anymore, at least I don't.

GG was really a reaction to the massive censorship campaigne directed towards anyone that talked about the quinnspiracy. If it had been allowed to take place naturally then no one would have given a fuck.

If anyone still cares about the original gamer gate saga they are either shilling something or need mental help

I still don't actually understand what Gamergate was about, can someone give me a TLDR? I mustve missed the internet that year or something

This

Zoe Quinn fucked her way to media relevancy and then when people started talking about it used her incestuous web of influence to try to shut down all discussion of it on the internet, leading to mass censorship across the largest forums on the internet.

It spiraled from there into a generally reactionary campaign against "corrupt" video games journalism and SJW influence in gaming.

We've had a lot of migration from reddit if you hadn't noticed

No, because being a retarded sophist is necessary to be popular. He's just a regular Tory apologist that burger teenagers think is a wise sage.

don't you need to be able to read to do that

Sargon is a shit, but the left thinking the average peon gonna follow them because ~academic theories~ was still more idiotic than him.

Reaching out is pretty important.

Is Sargon still pretending to not be part of the alt-right?

"Gamer" is not an identity. There is no authentic gamer culture. It has been corporate bullshit since day one.

As a long-term community analyst, the book will probably be retarded.

GG at least at first was very anti idpol. I came to leftypol because of it

He's not part of the alt-right, he's a neocon. Stop inflating his ego by intimating that his views are edgier than they are

It's actually about responsibility in games journalism :v)

Sargon of Akkad?
More like
Sargon of CuckHard
LMAO