Japan

Why is the Japanese Communist Party so popular there?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where and how can i help

2D girls.

I read somewhere that it's because the normal thing to do was to get a job in a company and stay there for all your life, but after the crisis it became increasingly harder to do so, and there was less wage security.
Their work culture is awful too.

shit working conditions

and kawaii mascots

Looks like the old windows logo

Shit working conditions and falling confidence in the ability of companies to provide for their needs. The JCP is also one of the only really parties to really be in the opposition on the local and prefectural levels, as the other large partied often simply enter into coalitions with each other at those levels. Also helps that the JCP isn't super radical as far as communist parties go.

Because japs have high EyeQueue and are beginning to wake up for the fact that capitalism is retarded.

Aren't the socdems who like the color red?

Muh dick

Eh atm it isn't: they are polling like 6%.

Even if they are just SocDems, when you consider their standards of work ethic with advanced alienation, even SocDems who ultimately believe in "ethical Capitalism" would be a huge improvement

SocDem governments will radicalize people and eventually burgy will fall to the workers hands

Yeah, they're usually at 6-8%.

I don't think they are?

That's the exact opposite of what social democracy does.
The social reforms make the living conditions of workers better and give them less of a reason to overthrow the system.

Do you know many communist parties, US protectorates, apart from KKE in Greece, that constantly get 6%

why.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=D4KROpdUkrM

Considering that Japan has been a one-party potemkin democracy for decades that's actually not that bad.

But muh redpill

the japanese comunist party is a big failature because they are pacifist

they don't actively get threatened with helicopter rides by classcucks like you do in the west

Yeah they do. The Yakuza lumpen don't want their profits threatened.

The Japanese Communist party is on the rise too!

Why is she so perfect bros.

It's the only party that doesn't adhere to the ultraconservative standards of Japanese society and politics - they are the defenders of freedom of expression in Japan
It's the only relevant left party in a country where left-wing ideas were quite popular in the postwar decades (counting by JSP/JCP combined vote share)
It has become more of a left-coalition party and moved towards the centre in the process
The Japanese economy is failing, real wages are lower than in 1990.

The Japanese population and especially youth is notoriously apolitical these days, but a good shock might propel a genuine left-wing swing.

Yeah, it's not really a communist party, but Japanese politics are so far to the right that the JCP is the only major party to support classical liberalism.

I want the Japanese to live happily in a workers paradise.

Ugh

Me if i manage to breed