User why haven't you converted to Islam yet?

Well comrades?

1) i'm not stupid
2) ?

Because god is authority

Isn't that a Zoroastrian necklace?

You forgot your shitposting flag ;)

can't be, everyone knows lightly tan = muslim

i don't think i forgot anything except that i just about walked right into the house of shills, my lad

Sorry I couldn't be fucked to find a better picture and isn't zoroastrianism dead anyway?

You're above the rest of humanity congratulations

Not even Islam but you're going to need faith in something when you turn 35.

faith in truth.

I'd commit to sweet xwēdōdah with her.

does Rojava now make Islam the religion of communism?

who cares; they're both as bad…

I have faith in my ability to not have faith in things.

zoroastrianism survives in very small and incestuous (literally) communities, there's probably 10,000 alive right now

that would be Yazidism

I think its around 150,000 actually.

Zoroastrians make up maybe 1% of Iran (probably less tbh) but other than that basically.
Shame because their religion is pretty fascinating.

They don't
Religion in Iran (census 2011)[10]
Shi'a Islam[11] (99.4%)
Other[12] (0.3% non-muslim; 0.3% not stated), (0.6%)

lol ok TJ enjoy being a stereotype

Hilariously if you believe the Zoroastrians the biggest concentration is currently in Iraqi Kurdistan, Iranian Zoroastrians claim 60000 to official figures of around 23000, Kurdish Zoroastrians claim a revival in the range of 100000.

Well that's wrong, Iran is 5-10% Sunni.

Nationalists raiding symbols from indigenous faiths they don't necessarily practice? Why I never!

That is the flag of Iran under the Shah, and that's Faravahar necklace. She's likely a western immigrant who probably doesn't identity as a Muslim and might be a Iranian Nationalist meme-Zoroastrian.

Modern Zoroastrians don't practice the family-marriage thing anymore. But boy, does CK2 make me hard.

I didn't know that
But liqqy 2 is so much better