This is obviously off topic, but i'm genuinely curious, i hope mods will allow this one

this is obviously off topic, but i'm genuinely curious, i hope mods will allow this one.

describe your ideal mate

maybe some of you will find a partner here
thank you for your time

Heywhatchadoingalphabetsoup.txt

my bf :)

Don't use mate, mate. It makes you sound like a sperg. The proper leftist term is fuckbuddy, or alternatively bf/gf if you're a vanilla faggot.
Anyway:
Around my age
Shorter than me (so basically any height)
Fit or thicc, not fat or skeleton
Aryan
Lefty. Not insane or retarded
Female

I'm a pretty vanilla guy.

For what purpose?

pic related. Either you mean mate or you mean partner. If its the latter, its slightly off putting, as mate implies animalistic sex only.

Anyway, assuming its the latter

19-23
somewhere between 170 and 185? I like tall girls, I dont know about girls taller than me but I would be willing to give it a shot tbh, its hot.
Not overweight, although I am on the edge of being overweight, so my standards arent "super skinny". I do quite like athletic girls though, but I have a wide range of tastes.
I dunno, anything but black I guess? Never really met a black girl I found attractive and for some reason they always seem to have a much greater cultural difference than other ethnicities.
Tomboy-ish, left wing preferably. Not too much into identity politics.
Female.

Me too :-)

My age or slightly older.

My height or taller. I find tall women very attractive for some reason.

thicc

Don't really care. Preferably black I guess, but I can go white or asian. I've never dated a latina before.

I need someone who's chill and isn't prone to drama and bullshit. I don't think I'd ever date a reactionary, but I'm pretty worn out with dating Liberals. I hope I'll find a cool Lefty grill one of these days.

non-trap girl

is "Aryan" a real ethnicity ?

20-30

170cm+
5'7+

Anything. As long as the person is beautiful like me.

De-Spooked

Anything as long as the person is attractive. Actually I already have a gf so a bf would be nice for the threesome.

Yeah, Persians.

17-25
5'3"-5'7"
White. I wish to preserve the European phenotype. Wouldn't mind a FWB with a non-white though.
Doesn't matter. I want a nice and caring person in general who would be ready to sacrifice for a new family.
Female.

Ancap reporting!

height: not a midget
weight: not fat
ethnicity: native american or scandinavian
Anti-consumerist, anti-work, has to be willing to live by the sea.
cis female

lmao

But I torrented Re Zero tho :^)

im not saying dont have preferences but if u really have an ideal waifu in ur head ur mind has been poisoned by commodification

Also kurds

18-30

Don't care

Just as long as a girl isn't anorexic or very overweight, I don't mind

Doesn't matter

Now this is what matters. I like women who are intelligent and who love to learn, who are passionate about something, girls who are laid back in everyday life, and if they like to spend time outside that's a bonus. Their politics going in don't matter to me as much, I would generally date left liberals and of course people to the left of them, but I'd even date conservatives if we had some chemistry, ju8st as long as they have an open mind about politics.

Women, idk how I feel about dating trans women tho.

Yeah TBH. I just like big hairy guys, the rest is up for grabs.

i said de-spooked. so im not idealizing shit. eye candy is physical, being physically good looking always works & I'm so ofc I want the same. My gf is cute af, now a good looking fuckboy would be ideal so the fun never ends.

Loli is fucking weird

Your fucking weird commie scum.

I want a cute fascist gf I can hatefuck.

At least I don't have to exploit children in order to get my dick wet, pedofag

Children are the true supreme gentlemen's sex piece. Maybe one day I'll seize the means of your girl and force her to work on me for overtime.

lol in America they're all cows. good fuckin luck!

You'll have to break the NAP first, fam. The girl's my property

5 foot 10

weight, slightly overweight

logical but affectionate / on the left, I don't care where tho

another tranny

Unfortunstely you're right. The attractive ones are usually apolitical qts taking advantage of desperate alt chicks.

I can dream though.

*cucks

In Europe there might be some but it's not going to work man. You're gonna fuck her and the state is gonna be up your ass, the bitch hates how you think she will use what she can against you.
Just stick to someone who isn't insane.

He is probably a virgin. In my spooked Holla Forums days I cared about that shit too lmao. I was a virgin myself, socially retarded, etc.

for you or for your gf?

aren't Persians Iranid or something like that?