Left secession from Kekistan

Hereby I proclaim the Federal States of Kek.

As a democratic alternative to Kekistan, we commit ourselves to humanism.
Freedom and peace is our goal.
We must seize the spooks of imagination.
There is no magical meme god.
We believe in Kek as the principle of meme laughter.
We must preserve the future of our nature.

Let not take Pepe into religious instrumentalization. Let's appropriate this cultural good. Pepe is our mythical hero. And this hero doesn't kill Normies. As Marcuse put it: The slaves of developed industrial civilization are sublimated slaves."
Normies are the enslaved people. We must unfetter them.
And when enlightment shall blend them, we have to entrust them.
Their duties may now be now different from our equals.

Holla Forums, do you want to be recognized by the public as alt-right?
Then don't use the flag of Kekistan which is militaristic spoof of a cult.
Use the flag of the Federal States of Kek which has the potential for practical civil disobedience.
The FSK stand for a cosmopolitical world structured by diversity which is represented by the rainbow.
Our philosophy of dialectics is shown by the Taoistic symbol for Tao, one of the oldest word for dialectic (besides Ma'at, Dharma or Me). And it is a popular in China which has a huge revolutionary potential.

United we can end this meme war of political correctness.

You do know that we call it kekistan because they want a religious empire based on the egyptian god of chaos, who will smite all commies and nonwhites, that we believe granted us the election of Trump, right?

You do know calling it anything-kek is providing us more memes which we will just use to cast magic against you, right?

You do know that anything you do will provide us memes for casting magic against you, right?

Havent you figured out yet that you cant win this?

kill yourself

fuck off

stop forcing shitty memes and kill yourself faggot

reliigious atheists strike again

Kill yourself

I hope you die of cancer, go back to >>>reddit

OP, imagine your mother came into your room and read that. Would she be proud that her son writes such stupid things?

Fuck this BS

Retarded

Have you perhaps considered drinking a glass of Clorox® bleach, my friends?

Kill yourself.

>>>/gulag/

Kekistan is a forced meme

if there was any justice in the world, anyone flying the kek flag would be shot in the town square for off-the-dial levels of faggotry

Than, my fellows, what are practical alternatives for flags you can carry with?
Pepe might be already burned at the stake.

End thyself

That flag is shit. Everything you wrote is shit too, but the flag is pure cancer. You must be like 12.