What do you think of anti-Semitic canards?

What do you think of anti-Semitic canards?

I honestly don't even think they're dumb. Although conspiracy theories with a unified Jewish influence are almost definitely inaccurate, Jews are grossly over-represented in quite a few powerful institutions and important 20th Century historical movements.

'an unfounded rumour or story.'
Why so many Jew posts? Who is trying to ""redpill"" us?

Easy scapegoat. Porky likes to point to kosher pork as the cause of their inefficiencies.

Prolly stormfront. They're not all idiots unfortunately. Prolly a campaign to either create infighting or try to get us to focus on Jews, even though they don't realize we have bigger fish to fry

Duginist synthesis soon.

I just want to discuss this with intelligent people who won't dismiss it out of moralistic revulsion.

following nazi logic this just means jews are better than everyone else. I for one welcome our jewish overlords.

Amidst a flood of ebul jew posts.

I think that's mostly it.

Askenazi Jews score higher in pretty much every area of cognitive assessment, especially verbal. USA Jews are about ten times more likely to win Nobel prizes than the citizens of any nation. They bubble to the top of most influential institutions, so it's easy (and maybe even half right) to blame them for things.

Ugh. Jews are over-represented in academia, media, and finance because the catholic church was suppressing those areas for it's own benefit until Protestantism really came into it's own and others started to get into those fields. They literally had a head start. You spooky dipshits need to get off of this board tbh.

That's fucking retarded. Some metrics of intelligence are measurable the same way running speed is measurable.

I'm tired of retards co-opting Stirner to dress up the dumbest impulses of Sociology undergrads.

Show me an objective metric of intelligence because no one actually takes Autism Level tests seriously but Holla Forumsyps.

And most reputable psychologists.

if a psychologist tells you that Autism Level is an objective measure of who's smart and who's dumb they're bad at their job.

I was clearly not implying that intelligence isn't real dipshit, my point was that your assertion that the Jews are an intelligent race doesn't follow from the fact that Jews win the Nobel prize more than other races. Jews are over-represented in academia so of fucking course they'd win Nobel prizes and lead institutions more than other races you imbecile.

There are valid sociological explanations with way more evidence to support them than there are racial explanations; this means that letting your beliefs be decided by those racial explanations is extremely spooky in the Stirnerian sense (actually read Stirner faggot). I'm fairly sympathetic to racial science fam, but the facts don't fucking support your claims for a gorrillion reasons mongoloid.

Autism Quotient findings are some of the most replicable and established findings in Psychology.

I.Q. is up there with the Big Five Personality Inventory. People publicly dislike intelligence stuff because it undermines mythologies about working hard to achieve success and it lends validity to racism. Retardation is still defined using I.Q., and nobody raises a murmur of complaint.

You would be upset if I scraped off some of your frontal lobe and made you worse at pattern recognition and arithmetic, and you have met people you thought were dumb and people you thought were smart. Stop being an intentionally obstructive faggot.

I think you're still very wrong. American's social trajectory did not emerge from under Catholicism like Europe's did. Jews were immigrants like other immigrants. Maybe they wanted to do what their parents did, or carried some culture over. I would consider that heritage, three or four generations away, much more tenuous than a standard deviation difference in intelligence testing.

Which is the worse of the Abrahamic faiths? Christcucks, Goldsteins, or respective, and moderate members of the Islamic faith?

Wow, good thing Jews aren't an entire standard deviation smarter than whites then huh?

Official power rankings:
Catholics>Reform Jews>Sunnis>Protestants>Orthodox Jews>Shi'ites

Shut up

Words have meanings fam, it's important to be precise when you're talking about science. And it's important to note that a 12 point difference here is only somewhat significant. This is because "white" is a much wider demographic descriptor and you're including a much wider set of genotypic difference in a white population than in an Ashkenazi population.
The fact that there are dozens of distinct genetic lineages that are all considered to be white by western culture is enough to debunk most of Holla Forums's claims of racial superiority. Their racism hilariously just isn't scientifically sophisticated enough.

This guy is correct. I.Q. tests aren't 100% precise; there's no functioning difference between someone with an I.Q. of 105 and someone with a score of 102. But a 20 point gap is significant.

Samefag. And it's not 20 points btw, see my response to him (you) here

I'm not talking about jews, just I.Q. in general.

Oh sorry, my bad fam

Try and teach someone with a WAIS score of 75 or below to do anything beyond middle school level and get back to me on how much the scores don't matter at all.

The only "conspiracy" is that they are exactly what you claim: grossly over-represented. The rest is simply the observation of Jewish vanguards operating in the interest of their own kind, almost always at the expense of the host nation. Hence, the parasitic analogies. So, for example, hawkish imperialists like Kristol flip-flopping between a never-trumper when AIPAC hated his initial isolationist policies, but then hopping on-board when he sucked off Bibi and bombed Syria.

Okay, so, what political conclusions can we draw from this?