youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic
youtube.com/watch?v=AwpW2N1Ao_Q
archive.is/WJh0k
hutnyk.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/adornomarcuse_germannewleft.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=zK8oyzJxql0
newyorker.com/magazine/2010/05/24/rage-machine
s-usih.org/2011/07/frankfurt-school-right-wing-conspiracy.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs
blogs.denverpost.com/hark/2010/05/25/scandal-creates-contempt-for-catholic-clergy/39/
100777.com/node/463
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not sure if this is spam or pol being nice.

pol being nice

marxists.org/archive/marx/works/1844/jewish-question/
Thoughts on this?

so he could hide german porky war defeat

1843, and they are already starting with 'White Priveledges' Holy shit..

interesting statement

Thats what they tried to do in USSR. Tried to do in China. Vietnam - Kmer Rouge (Spelt rong?)

….still reading…not done yet

Not him but it's something every Holla Forumsyp should read. Productive forces will push towards progress and will always seem Jewish, with or without Jews.

watch this in the mean time

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfZ2_cE1918&feature=youtu.be

He's using muh privilege in the proper sense here, from 'private law'.

youtube.com/watch?v=wWsuKbeg50E

Jew here. There are plenty of rabbis who say wacky and incoherent things. Why should we take this rabbi's interpretation over that of a communist rabbi?

I like this guy. I don't understand how any leftist can divorce capitalism from white people and Arabs (Ishmaelites).

So far I am seeing that they portray the Jew as a Phony. a type of chameleon that gets under things

Chief rabbi admits the Jews and Muslims work together to take down the European civilization.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zsxrc_2AfI

Rabbis are just traditional Jew neets.
Doesn't the Talmud put God on trial at one point?
It's just ancient Jew shitposting.

Actually no. It takes years of intensive study to become a rabbi. A more apt comparison would be to a postmodern intellectual or critical theorist. Hell, Critical Theory is literally the product of Talmud and kabbalah, the wisdom our sages passed down through the generations.

youtube.com/watch?v=X_y0LxcANic

getting to the end—-

Okay - I think this is already happening - people are dropping their religious "Titles," (Jewish, Christian, etc) and going towards "Spirituality.

Eckhart Tolle in his book describes a sort of migration away from religion towards spirituality.

Okay - all that, but what does that (Your article) have to do with Jews destroying White / Christian culture, which is the original point.

Your'e so silly.

And it takes years of intense study of the holy books of Hentai Doujins and Chan threads to become a true NEET shitposter.

Are you referring to the story of Achnai's Oven?
youtube.com/watch?v=AwpW2N1Ao_Q

Commodification of culture is a slow rot that eats the original from the inside out, leaving a paper thin veneer to sport as a fashion item. The Jewish worship off money is just worship of capitalism.

KEK

Please no billy. Phone posting sicks

I was just regurgitating a half-remembered post I read in the distant past. It might have been referring to something that doesn't exist.

I though most people here wrote that off as a conspiracy because they try hard to not be associated with jewish conspiracy. I applaud you for your intellectual honesty.

u wot

The Frankfurt School was real dipshit, it just didn't advocate for the things that the right claims they advocated for. They believed that Capitalism was destroying western culture and they wanted to stop that. How Holla Forumsyps got "muh karltural marxists want to destroy western culture" out of that is beyond me tbh.

Walter Benjamin was not the only critical theories. Holla Forumsacks should read him since they more or less use a lot of his analysis techniques while combing over kid's shows looking for interracial cuckolding propaganda.

Horkheimer and Adorno repeated some major themes from Benjamin's On the Concept of History in Dialectic of Enlightenment, all while being critical of Benjamin's essays on aesthetics.

If Holla Forumsaks bothered to read or do any scholarly research on the Franks and what they actually wrote about, they'd mention the antinomian Jewish element rather than the "hurr durr Jews are plotting to wipe out white people due to their Khazar genetics." (Khazar hypothesis is horseshit FYI.)

By doing drugs and having lots of gay sex, and promoting feminism?

But that's not what they promoted at all?
In fact "promoting" is precisely the opposite of what they did, they're not called "critical" theorists for nothing.

When did they do that? Have you actually read any of their work?

Lmao read a book by any of the Frankfurt School people; you're completely full of shit. Hell, I'd even be satisfied if you could cite a quote that promotes "doing drugs and having lots of gay sex, and promoting feminism"! And no retarded infographics pls, only real citations thx.

communist jews

The video linked early talks about them rebelling against cultural norms by having gay sex, wife swapping, and drugs. Or maybe I misheard.

To be fair I don't even think jews like other jews

Adorno praised the traditional family and denounced the 60s youth culture.

He was even attacked by feminists during his last public appearance. He died a short time later of a heart attack brought on from all the stress of dealing with student protesters.

Marcuse also denounced the very New Left movements which claimed to take inspiration from him.

Adorno praised the traditional family and denounced the 60s youth culture.
You clearly haven't read his 'Story of the Eye'.

Emergence is a feminist masterpiece. Would not be surprised if those Frankfurt schoolers were behind it.

The Sabbatians engaged in breaking Torah taboos in order to retrieve the sparks of G!d embedded within evil. Critical Theory follows the same path by challenging the dominant perceptions of western culture for a redemptive goal.

Benjamin did write a wonderful book on hashish. Also this:
archive.is/WJh0k

Story of the Eye was Georges Bataille.

Story of the Eye was Bataille you fucking retard, and it was fucking great. Just because you didn't understand or read it doesn't mean there's nothing to it. Lrn2philosophy faggot.

A clear pseudonym.

Not the only guy from the frankfurt school. Many of them embraced senseless hedonism. Many of the new left idpolers embrace this mindset and lifestyle.

The entire point of "The Authoritarian Personality" was that the traditional, patriarchal household created closet fascists with an unhealthy attachment to nationalism and religion

Who did?

Lmao, you're an actual retard.

Benjamin and Marcuse

Also Adorno and other members of the Frankfurt School "denounced '60s' youth culture" because most of them were bullied out of their university offices by '68ers that saw them as just a different shade of the stuffy authority figures they were rebelling against (despite their protestations to the contrary).

hutnyk.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/adornomarcuse_germannewleft.pdf

Okay, but the Frankfurt School was only minorly influential and almost nobody reads their work on the left today. In fact, I would even argue that the right's "culture war" is directly lifted from Adorno's work, so they're arguably more influenced by "cultural marxism" than we are!

All the cool right wingers admit to reading leftist stuff. Only the internet young republicans are excepted.

Do explain.

So they're basically the intellectual equivalent of those weird shady kids that never got along with anyone else and though they were cool because their small social group gratified itself with their anti conformity attitude? Thanks for proving right about them.

CULTURAL MARXISM EXPOSED:

youtube.com/watch?v=zK8oyzJxql0

Nice clickbait.

I'm not that guy, but I'll do my best to break this down for you Barney-style.

Adorno publishes his work. Left reads it, shrugs, ceases to give a shit.

Right finds out about it, reads it, looses their collective minds. Spend the next 5 decades fighting an imaginary enemy.

I don't want to type it out so here's a really long piece that the New Yorker did on how the Frankfurt School influenced Breitbart (by making him an angry pissbaby):
newyorker.com/magazine/2010/05/24/rage-machine

Here's a better one s-usih.org/2011/07/frankfurt-school-right-wing-conspiracy.html

How dialectical

okay son

Plus I can't recall a single time where we read Adorno in undergraduate humanities. The only member of the FS whose works still float around academia is Benjamin and sometimes Fromm.

youtube.com/watch?v=sye73B9CRqs

Almost every religion has had religious leaders abuse their power to hurt kids. The issue is centralized power and no accountability. The fact that you would use something as tragic as this to push your agenda is sick.

The whole conspiracy theory kind of relies on people firstly reading, secondly understanding really dense and obscure philosophy, and thirdly all agreeing on the same reading of said dense and obscure philosophy. It's an unreasonable standard.

Adorno is very difficult to read. I tried getting through Negative Dialectics three times and gave up halfway. I could see how the far-right could breed things into his works.

Exactly, in order for the FS to be the big scary influence that the Right thinks it is, it would first have to be an influence.

Nobody claims it's "muh Khazars". In fact, Khazars are never mentioned outside of low-hanging fruit you might find. The actual claim is that it is the same old Marxist philosophy of destruction shilled into the West by Marxists who were expelled from Germany. They attempted to subvert capitalist institutions by implementing a continuous critique with no alternative against capitalist cultural institutions. From there, critical theory branched out into gender studies, queer studies, etc. The point of contention is not that Cultural Marxism exists, it is what its purported goal is and how it was implemented (from Germany into the West). It is the attack on capitalism.

There's way more sex abuse in the Catholic Church and in madrassas than in orthodox Jewish communities.

blogs.denverpost.com/hark/2010/05/25/scandal-creates-contempt-for-catholic-clergy/39/

100777.com/node/463

Actual religious jewish communities commit all sorts of crimes but none of it is reported due to their insular culture. Even Israel has major issues with them.

So, we break up their heavily communalist communities and leave them in the hands of passive nihilistic late capitalism?

Piss off goy.

so they aren't relevant to the left at all?

Fair point but
Is a dumb, inflammatory, identitarianism. Standpoint epistemology a shit.

Well in some obscure circles they are, but otherwise they're not very relevant.

The Platypus Affiliated Society uses a lot of Adorno's thought. They are crypto-Neocons though.

Well when those crmes include various forms of financial fraud (committed against the "goyim" only of course) and child molestation I say yes. Also fuck communalism. It's basically soft idpol and not dialectical in any way.

Bimp

Shalom Chaya!