Can tankies explain how this is a strawman? Seems like a good criticism to me

Can tankies explain how this is a strawman? Seems like a good criticism to me

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism_and_ideology
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Kurds don't have tanks.

Well it's an mspaint comic so I doubt it's a good criticism.

Can tankies explain how backing someone who tortured people for America is anti-imperialist?

Assad is brown so that doesn't count

wait, we're supposed to hate the kurds for taking US money? shit, I didn't get the memo on that.

One is an industrialized great power doing 80% of the fighting against the Germans and needed some extra material to win the war quicker.

The other is basically an agrarian nationalist struggle that will always be dependent on everyone else for its survival, and will never have any sway in deals except for what is offered to them.

Until they wait for a strategic time to bail and use the US weaponry etc to defend themselves from imperialism as many less admirable but nonetheless very effective groups have done before a la the taliban and ISIS

u wot

The kurdish territories are literally ran by the US. That is something completely different than a non-aggression (not even an alliance) pact between equals.

There is a lot of shit thats been memory holed.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fascism_and_ideology

Imagine being this blatant of a shill

this is total bollocks

Wrong faggot.

Tankfags will support murder, rape, child slavery, genocide, embezzlement and all matter of terrible things as long as the leader is "anti-imperialist" at the end of the day, they're that desperate to support someone simply because they don't like America. Tankiddies are sheep.

Tankies aren't really that bad.

ah that makes sense

Not nationalist, no

USSR allied with the nazis for the sole reason of attacking them later though.

Provide the evidence.

Fuck off Holla Forums.

you're only proving our point more every single time. continue.