The spectacle is not a collection of images; rather...

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/881503147168071680

The spectacle is not a collection of images; rather, it is a social relationship between people that is mediated by images.

I don't like CNN but if Trump shares stuff like that, it's no wonder that CNN does so much negative stories on him.

feels good man

Today he is truly my president.

Only a matter of time before one of his followers starts shooting up reporters/journalists

This might be paid promotion by CNN. I really can't tell the difference anymore.

This is what America deserves.

Jeffrey Zucker and the Trump family were close friends prior to the campaign/election. It's all a work.

What appears is true, and what is true appears.

i literally can't even right now

The portrayal of hatred is part of the kayfabe. Both, CNN and Trump, mutually benefit from talking about each other all the time. It also keeps other issues​ out of the airwaves, like healthcare.

All you guys need to understand what is going on is to just watch this movie. It explains everything, seriously.

all hail the new flesh

The Democrats should be cutting themselves right now that they lost to such an autist. Right wing politics is such a joke now.

Probably. CNN did give his campaign a fuckton of free coverage which got him elected.

Think of it like this – daily entertaining tweets are just some of the perks of having a reality star president. Nothing wrong with this tweet.

What mental illness is this?

I kinda like this new development. It's still spectacle, but politicians stop pretending to be nice, professional people.

Narcissistic personality disorder.

Bush spent 8 years literally LARPing and Obama made jokes about how much he droned innocent people at almost every speech. Trump is just more noticabely autistic

Kathy Griffin holds a bloody head of Trump and a Shakespeare in the Park production with Trump as Julius Caesar being brutally assassinated is "just art."

trump tweets out a funny meme video

Nice whataboutism, Holla Forums

"why arent you just lying down and taking it, why arent you just letting us insult you, REEEE YOU ARENT SUPPOSED TO INSULT US BACK"- cucks, the media, the left

nice reddit spacing

this is why no one takes you seriously

Ah, the 90s. I love that shit. Look at those kids. Rad as hell. Bad to the bone. Gettin jiggy with it.

Holla Forums triggered by WWE memes, big surprise

Donald Trump is just exactly like the Gamergate: Donald Trump himself, his fans, his haters, people showing about how they are neutral about him, people shitting everything that is related to Donald Trump including his fans and haters, people giving a legitimacy to Trump not matter what they think about him, people being scared as fuck about everything around him including his fans and haters. All of this is cancer and we should seriously stop giving him attention because he is just a fucking attention whore and I don't give a fucking single fuck if he is the president of the United-States of America!

Why didn't you care about that production of Julius Caesar when they cast an Obama look alike to play Caesar in 2012?

how long before Trump starts putting pepe memes on the official POTUS account?

Unlike Gamergate this actually matters. If No one holds Trump accountable we'll be in more escalation in syria and people will die if his shitty health care bill is passed.

He tweeted a pepe of himself during the campaign

Can you Holla Forumsfags grow a damn spine? He's making your beliefs look like a joke by the day and he's cucking you fuckers on numerous promises you supported him for. Get the trump cock out of your asses and hold him accountable instead of bringing up irrelevant shit from celebrities and reporters.

Stop projecting, Holla Forums

what time line is this

I dunno, but it seems pretty dark

Some Holla Forumsacks just want to watch the world burn.

Reminder that Zucker and Trump made each other a lot of money. This is a work. Pay attention to Syria and healthcare.

Why are people overreacting, trump tweets a meme video, he didnt start a war, he isnt raising taxes.
But the liberals are shitting themselves.
This is trump, its pure trump.
Do you want trump to be like some somber neocon neoliberal?

People didnt vote trump to do that, they voted for the troll in chief.

Liberals care about "respectability politics." They think doing all sorts of heinous shit as president is fine as long as its done with an air of propriety.

What is this picture I saw it on /esperanto/ too

At least not yet. Look at all the military bases he's building in syria.

This is possible, people think trump is dumb, dude went to an ivy league school and is a billionaire. But dude has been involved in wrestling, reality tv, and the entertainment business.

Another thing is that by making every headline about trump V media, the media cant help but cover it, while they ignore everything else.

These things trump does, covfeefee, this, its hilarious, but inconsequential, and all it does is make liberals and the media and the elite pearl clutchers while middle america is laughing their ass off.

Like, i cant believe leftypol falls for that elitist bourgeois WE HAVE TO BE POLITE AND FOLLOW THE SOCIAL RULES WHILE WE BOMB PEOPLE AND DESTROY THE LOWERCLASS neoliberal bullshit

I dunno what people expect from a guy that brags about sexually assaulting women. Stop being shocked at Donald being himself.

This has gone too far. I tried to like the man, but this is the last straw for me. Drumpf must be impeached immediately. This is not how a president should carry himself.

He can't keep getting away with it.

Lol what a fucking spectacle.

Holla Forums isn't falling for anything, so I'm not sure why you're strawmanning. I pretty sure most of us agree that while Trump is being a flagrant retard here it's not as if the presidency as an institution is something to be held in high regard; the whole thing is a joke to begin with.

Could there be a connection?

His kid is funnier though.

Look at the RUSSIANS doing the same thing.

Trump loves entertainment, the spectacle, remember john miller?
Of course you dont because he has done like 100000 things since then.
Guy obviously loves fucking with people.
A 70 year old man is better at shitposting on the internet than every other politician

Dude doesnt need charts and graphs and data to make a tweet, he just posts a video of him beating up cnn.

And he beat all the other so called "competent" politicians

from the same timeline

Holla Forums wasn't wrong about Trump being a literal meme president.

Trump is basically a guy who is playing an electric guitar on a fancy dining table while the elite faints and says "well i never"

Trump is basically a Holla Forumstard milking the lolcow that is bourgeois media, thinking that makes one smart.

BUH GOD, IS THAT GUY DEBORD'S MUSIC

The presidency should be abolished and so should everything about America so

This man has the ability to cause the extinction of the human species lmao

more like shitting on a stage and throwing it around gg allin style

you might be on to something…

The corporate media SHOULD be liquidated! They do nothing but produce class propaganda. What, you think the people who want to abolish capitalism are siding with the majority of the oligarchs against a more isolated oligarch who became president on a populist platform he pulled back from once he won? That we really see Trump as "le fascist in control of everything and typifying everything that's wrong" and the clinton machine and the media empire as sincere allies fighting for a better world? That's positively schizophrenic.

When people have those views, they're not out to overturn capitalism.

It's not even theater anymore, it's really bad TV trying to be prestige TV like fucking House of Cards or The Newsroom

That play is all about the hubris of the people who killed him, though. The conspirators are very clearly made the bad guys. They had the best of intentions but fucked up.
It's kind of fitting, though. Caesar's political power was very much tied to populism (populares,) and the senate conspirators were very much quasi-aristocratic patricians (optimates.) Is there a better analogy for the contradiction between Trump demagoguery and media empire duplicity?

Whenever Trump shitposts more than usual ignore it and look for some scandal that goes unnoticed.

Whenever Trump shitposts more than usual ignore it and look for some scandal that goes unnoticed.

Look up infantilism.

Cunt,

was he a posadist this entire time?

wew

Look up infantilism.

The Democrats are right wing and would rather lose to Trump by running Hillary than let even the most mild of socdems like Bernie win. Better for us if we can get some projects going on the localized level tbqh.