Why aren't you militant IRL?

Why aren't you militant IRL?

If so, pls tell what you do.
I wish we could have a movement in the US that says fuck you to all polititians, even the green, fuck you to blm and tries to go for the true American voter that most likely voted for Trump.
Also, be pro gun, encourage member to have guns and organise meetups at shooting ranges. sigh one can dream

Trump voters are a minority in the USA, why not go for the true majority, those who did not vote at all?

I live in liberalistan. There's plenty of orgs and lots of anarchists, but it's more vegan LGBTQIJVNGAPTAMOGY+ lifestylism than worker's councils, dual power, autonomy etc.
I go to squats sometimes though, that can be pretty fun.

More proles voted for Shillary than Trump faggot. And stop dividing the proletariat with your 'true Americunt' bullshit.

You misunderstood. Of course I want to get all the voters. But the Trump thing was just an example to illustrate how the so called left pisses over the american working class and disses them as uninformed rednecks.

In other words, unite the redneck and the niggers

Militant about what? I am not very sympathetic for some "GAS THE PORKY REVOLUTION NOW REEE" approach.

I do agree we need more squats though. Those places are a good fuck you to corporatism.

Being part of a party is one way to be militant. Basically anything that isn't just shitposting

I wish I could say I was more active, but I'm at a weird place in my life, just finished college and have to hunt for employment, also being a scientist is rough because it requires so much time and devotion.

There is no real left wing in my country, not even something resembling Bernie or Corbyn. We have a socdem party, which is basically just regular liberals, and one very small hard left party which are eerie in a sense that they support literal soviet-style communism.

Nationalist, alt-right sympathetic bullshit seems to be eating itself away, luckily. If a Corbyn arises in my eastern european country, I will be 100% behind it.

No worries, focus on your work. I think people who are not necessarily politically active but just have certain beliefs and attitudes they keep to few people around them is still good enough.

To me, the very number one trait in people I hate is aggressive anti-intellectualism, which is strong in right-wing populism. The less those people get close to the power, the better.

Doesn't matter, the left wing of capital has nothing to do with communism. Party politics is cancer and left-wingers are as reactionary as right-wingers (they just use different rhetoric and means). Glorifying workers and condoning their spooks ('true Americunt') won't change anything.

That graph is lying. The majority of proles DIDN'T VOTE.

My point still stands. Some people here think that proles are semi-Strasserists or something, who just need to see the light of [insert ideology], and that neoliberalism doesn't appeal to lower-class voters at all.

Yeah, "just an example." It's just an example when one of you retards say we shouldn't attack cops because they are proles, we shouldn't defend ourselves against neo-nazis because they are workers, we should appeal to the lowest scum of reactionaries because somehow they are the majority of the working-class whites, etc. You fucking retarded Holla Forumsyps couldn't be more transparent. Now fuck back to >>>Holla Forums and stop wasting our time.

All parties I know of are revisionist garbage or social Democrats. I am reading theory myself with the purpose of milititating later.

The eternal socdem strikes again.

I joined a local party. I go to its marches, help organising stuff in my uni and sho on

Nice try, FBI

Forgot pic

I'm too busy working for my employer's profit tbqh.

I dump acid on new homes built by contractors that don't pay me for my labor.