Is this the ideal form of the modern Leftist?

Is this the ideal form of the modern Leftist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qesorqejVxw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

it's peak liberalism my dude

No its this

No, this is.

I would agree but anime is objectively shit.

That guy looks to me like the spoiled son of a wealthy businessman. Calling him a "leftist" is something that Holla Forums would rather do.

No, this is

this, no is

This is

No, this is.

No, this is.

NAZBOL IS WHAT PEAK PERFORMANCE LOOKS LIKE

Only correct answer itt

Pretty much.

This meth head is literally Holla Forumss hero.

Well I didn't vote for him.

Nobody cares, Christfag. PPG is literally /ourguy/ and if you disagree, you can eat my ass until the sun explodes.

How wude!

But PPG is an ==IMPERIALIST==

t. tankies (despite him being an M-L)

PPGs claim to fame is being some leftytwitter druggy hipster fag who spent a few months in rojava doing fuck all.

What?

I heard cigarettes are one thing they have more than anything else in Rojava?

i meant like drugs. mbad

He's a war tourist and was, is, and forever will be watched by spooks everywhere he goes. Retarded.

I wonder how many younger rightists don't actually have a conscious objection to leftist ideas and are just scornful of hipsters.

Which would make hipsters invaluable because it keeps fickle retards out of our politics.

I wonder who could be behind this post

We had a whole thread talking about this just a little while ago, and basically you're 100% correct

This is peak Leftism, my dude

it also keeps the working class out of your politics. leftists are mostly middle class college educated hipsters with bad music taste. and probably also heroin addicts like PPG

ITT: Increased quality of discourse under BO's watchful leadership.

no this is

Bullshit, these kids don't even pretend they aren't liberals. Their opinion of communism is "the USSR was homophobic", and beyond that they have pretty normie views of leftist politics.

No, this is.

I legit can't tell if you're virtue-signalling to the faggot BO or to Holla Forums

Yeah, you should take over leftypol. Contact hotwheelz

Sauce

This is the kind of guy most Western women are attracted to these days and that's why Holla Forums resents them so much

what's he holding?

but I thought the holocaust didn't happen?
will you make up your mind yet Holla Forums?

fuck off phil

Milky ways are large and orange and come in boxes in Slovenia.

Plastic penises

I'm not going to uncritically worship some ding dong florist just because he went to rojava.

Thought he was holding a stake board then. It's actually just a shitty flag on a very short poll bet that not his only short poll hue hue

3/10

youtube.com/watch?v=qesorqejVxw

Niko niko 9/10

7/10

8/10

NAME ONE FLAW
Pro Tip: You Can't.

Slavic Pride World Wide

10/10

you may not like it
But this is what Peak leftist form looks like

I like it though