Post liberal autism

post liberal autism

Other urls found in this thread:

vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/6/29/15892504/liberal-caricature-conservatism-correct
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Forget healthcare or imperialism. The real problem with the GOP is that they hurt other's feelings.

you know you can post multiple images per post right?

CAPITALIST ACCUMULATION, BITCH, DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS?

vox.com/platform/amp/policy-and-politics/2017/6/29/15892504/liberal-caricature-conservatism-correct

I want access to the drugs that hillbots have

I CRINGED IN REAL LIFE HOLY FUCKKKKK

Broad city fell off a cliff really fast. I think it was good for the first half of the first season, and then the quality plummeted. It was like they two writers just had no vision for their own show. Characters would just act in totally random and weird ways and you were supposed to assume it was a joke, or something. The Seth Rogan ep was the point I gave up on it.

Porky women worship HRC for some reason. It's pretty fucking awful.

damn son this may be the purest ideology iv ever seen

Pretty sure this is supposed to be ironic. Or at least I hope it is.

At the risk of having a negative impact on your day, this image is absolutely sincere and was passed around lib fb pages a lot around the time of the election

Anything this faggot's got to say bout anything. I fucking hate the intersectional left.

literally whomstve

Is this a meme?

would

it's like someone tried to make a shitty ytp irl

A FUCKING MONARCH

Reminds of that article about a German couple who wanted to live out in the country but to their horror found out that all of their friendly communal neighbors were literally nazis that worshiped pagan gods.

I don't see anything inaccurate here

oh you are a stupid working class white guy who can't get a job? HAHAHA maybe you shouldnt have failed at life! maybe you shouldnt have been working class hahaha why didn't yo ugo to college like us hahaha and now you blame foreigners you pathetic loser

look at all these successful PoC from abroad being better than you. if you are ever afraid of foreigners being competition for you, that just means that you are just too much of a loser. maybe you should have been more flexible, more motivated, more hard-working than that

lmao why aren't YOU a doctor working for less than you should work for?

Fuck clicked on the wrong last pic

I think we can all agree that twitter tankies are to be purged immediately after the revolution.

APOLOGISE

whats with liberals making shitty references to capeshit

Now she can add "the unelected" as well.

I see nothing wrong with Movie bobs tweets. I think the word he's searching for is reactionary and not mediocre.

Last one

Her name is Kat Blaque btw

That Harry Potter sign is pretty clever though.

harry potter was a mistake

BO?

Liberalism today is just corporate politics. Why be a good person when you can simply buy your way up the moral high ground. How about create a McTolerance burger with a side of LGBT Rainbow fries and a BlackLivesMatter shake?It comes with a free tolerance kids meal badge to show how tolerant you are.

The Hillbot drug must feel like a combination of copious amounts of meth, alprazolam, and mdma.

Every fucking time. It's time to be real. We only differ from Holla Forums in believing 99% of jews should be gassed while they want 100%.

I wonder how effectively Leia and co. would have fought the Empire without blasters.

You have to go back.

It's because move bob's tweets are likely fueled by a liberal mentality where poor people are worried about inmigrants because they're subhumans who deserve to be poor.

Another related tweet.

🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧we🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

It's time to leave, Spencer.

This entire thread makes me incredibly sad and angry. Once upon a time I'd believed that my generation would take lessons from the folly of their parents and stop plastering this shit all over Facebook. Instead, they seem to have swallowed that proud ignorance whole; believing in what they hear from their peers, never investigating other positions, oftentimes not even acting out of any desire to change things, but rather to gain social standing by signalling their virtues.

The more things change, the more they've stayed the same.

As always

Hmm.

Shit like this is why solidarity is superior to intersectionality.

Wew lad

It's always been about that. That's why there are basically no real leftists past the age of 30 unless they're socially isolated or an academic. Everyone you encounter in college for example is a fake leftist.

It's just us guys on leftypol.

Yup, it's an American.

Some real intellectual comments right there.

More American speech patterns.

I'm not sure if black hitler or Kat blaque is worse

I'm not sure who is worse, black hitler or jay blaque