Stefan really has his priorities straight

Stefan really has his priorities straight

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/848593107159576578
youtube.com/watch?v=Zb2sUNt8XZw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I too, am angered when I find children's characters on my fucking children's food I buy.

Don't ask why I buy children's food NAP NAP NAP

Jesus, they really have absolutely nothing better to do.

What's funnier is there's absolutely nothing he should be bitching about he isn't choosing to because they sell these together

Stefen Molyneux selectively bought the comic book Kid's Chef Boyardee to take out the two other cans to show his fans.

He's completely sane.

Huh, you'd think he'd like companies using marketing to sell their products, as is usual in capitalism.

Chef Boyardee: retire bitch

The real crime here is that the wrapper is only holding two cans…

Oh, no! The horror!

I refuse to believe this wasn't Melonyou passive aggressively bitching about his wife

SAVAGES

He is being literally indistinguishable from the SJWs he is supposedly criticizing.

You have to remember that these people are particularists, they literally believe that logic itself is applied different to different people.

P O T T E R Y

the child labour and sex slaves need some motivation

getting butthurt about pasta is the new punk rock

Chef Boyardee isn't soup. The only people who can't grasp that are probably baby boomers, or Eurocucks, or people from East Asia.

twitter.com/stefanmolyneux/status/848593107159576578
So why post this now?

icetray.jpg

youtube.com/watch?v=Zb2sUNt8XZw

It doesn't get any less stupid with the passage of time.

I don't understand the appeal of canned pasta. Pasta is already the easiest shit to cook.

Decline of the west.

Burgers are obsessed with convienence and shitty processed foods.

Because Americans should be shot. It's not about how tasty or well-made the food is, but how much you can shove down your throat.

It's children's food you fucking mongs.

Let's be honest here. the west is dying, just not for the reasons nazis think

WHERES THE ARGUMENT STEPHEN

What the fuck is going on with Stefan's hand?

Super Girl is helping the muslims immigrate by promoting feminism to children under the age of 6 with the help of known Cultural Marxist Chef Boyardee

The West is getting KILLED on your WATCH by CHEF BOYARDEE's IMPLICATION THAT yada yada yada yada children indoctrinated by reading things the equivalent we all read back in the 90's is my guess of his response to all this

I miss when the only far right retard that infested youtube was VenomFangX

I don't think we have boyardee in europe my friend

Alt-right, Holla Forums, those retards, all those idiots are just nazi SJWs. It really doesn't matter what any of them think, they do not make sense.
they pull off the "I was just pretending to be retarded" when they fail through.