CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP and let BO run the board how she wants to run it? The board is her property...

CAN EVERYONE JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP and let BO run the board how she wants to run it? The board is her property, and she can make whatever rules she wants.

we need to respect her she can't even right now

Nazbols are retarded.

technically, the board belongs to the site, so it belongs to Jim

More technially, the board is MY property

I think the banning stuff was a mistake but I still support BO

Yes stop this violation of the NAP!
We are only on her property because she allows us to you economic iliterates

Feels good

I like the way you think.

Red fash showing their tru colours

reminder that without us posting here all xir or pigfucker owns is a ghost town

proof?

wasn't referring to the BO, I said
>xir or pigfucker

We need to create a new board!

So what's David Cameron got to do with this?

And our posts are also our own property. I will take my ball home and delete the Soviet Cybernetics thread if BO does not step down. This board is nothing without content creators, absolutely nothing.

Underrated post, but this unironically if BO doesn't step down

he knows the site owner

he helped the site owner make posting here impossible

fix your site shady businessman

We already said we will take toothbrushes, we'll take her board next.

This board was created from the sweat and toil of a thousand shitposters. What right does BO have to say: "This is mine, not yours, you imperialist scumbag. Get banned"?
None! It is we who have created this board, and it is we who shall inherit it. BO rules us only so long as we permit it. So rise up, break your chains, and unite against Oligopoly.
ALL BELONGS TO ALL! DOWN WITH TYRANNY! LONG LIVE ANARCHO-SHITPOSTISM!

in her fight against imperialism, yes

Please wait for a while, literally no mod supports BO in her rampage and some bans got removed.

If you leave please tell where, maybe setting up a small colony on lainchan.jp

now i see the logic in things

That explains everything

t. BO

BO is extremely mistaken to think it's a good idea to make the board suited to particular kinds of leftists. How the fuck are we supposed to be an effective alternative to Holla Forums if she starts paring down which tendencies are welcome here?

It would be neat if you could have a board with either zero moderation or moderation controlled by the users.

Nah some moderation to keep too similar threads and spam away is good. But we really dont need some ideological hand holding.

Also someone gotta do the wordfilters.

I don't think it would work well in practice, but it would be a cool experiment. Especially so on a site like Holla Forums where you can always start new boards if enough people hate a rule.

Ayo hol up so u b sayin I've been shitposting on a board run by…a female this whole time??? Astaghfirullah!

fix your site REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Your shitposting is what should be banned, not "pro-imperialism" (even the actual stuff like Zionists, conservatives/right-liberals, and Nazis) when argued in good faith.(USER WAS BANNED FOR IMPERIALIST APOLOGIA)

I don't even know if you were actually banned… I feel like a huge brainlet.

People change IPs to evade bans.

You could be reading theory instead of arguing over board drama

fuck off. I can do both but I'd like to come back and see my favorite imageboard not be a shithole thanks to the BOs.

It's easy as fuck yo take a break from my pdfs and call the new rule retarded.

Just doing my job to make sure the anti-imperialism rules are """""enforced"""""

Feels good

based

test

thanks

get rid of the mods on boards and isn't this basically reddit with up votes and down votes. i don't have an account so i don't really know

Has the BO given anything resembling a response about the mass, weaponized "anti-imperialism" autism?

Reported for trivializing imperialism, NATO shill.

It's obviously just a bunch of butthurt liberals/bookchinite "anarchists" who want to be able to support American imperialism and/or claim that it doesn't exist.

So you be sayin, we is capitalists now?

Website isn't technically owned by her.
People that use the website are not her property either, since activity is what makes the board actually worth anything.

The night the policy was instated, BO spent many hours writing something like 20+ responses regarding the policy change, though it would be more appropriate to say they were talking at the board users rather than to them and what was said isn't really matching up with the subsequent action. Very little has been communicated to the mod team regarding the issue.

Right now mod support (as far as I can tell) seems to be split between ambivalent/neutral to unsupportive for the change. Aside from an attempt by one mod to make the imperialism bans universal rather than just anti-"western" (a decision I assume was reversed by BO at a later time), none of the volunteers have been enforcing the rule. This doesn't do much good though, as BO has spent most of their time moderating looking for people to ban for "imperialism" and volunteers can't do anything to intervene in those cases.

Do you see a any possibility of it being necessary to create a new board?

The thing I always liked about this board is you could express any ideas you wanted as long as it wasn't ridiculously stupid/low effort.

We must stand with the board volunteers and the leftypol vanguard in their fight against BO's imperialism.

I can neither encourage or discourage any perceived "necessity" to create a new board.

I can say this much: current events were just as much a shock to me as they were to many other regulars of the board, and I cannot say with any degree of certainty whether or not we'll see a reversal/easing of the policy anytime soon. Do as you will I suppose, others have made arrangements (such as the creators of /rojava/) without being banned for it (as far as I know).

Jesus christ BO is a fucking cuck. I wonder if this is because BO is part of some shitty tankie sect that's putting pressure on he/she/it to make a safe space for stalinists.