Ex-Cuban Dictator Fulgencio Batista’s Daughter Is Homeless in Florida

NOTHING PERSONNEL KID

telesurtv.net/english/news/Ex-Cuban-Dictator-Fulgencio-Batistas-Daughter-is-Homeless-in-Florida-20170629-0022.html

The 81-year old Carmela Batista lives in a Fort Lauderdale park with her daughter, Ana. The pair has been homeless for two years.

"I always said I have a perfect life. That's why being here, now, is like a shock," she told the outlet.

Eighty-three years ago, her mother, Marina Estevez, had a brief affair with the then-married Cuban leader.

When Carmela was born the following year in 1935, Fulgencio Batista had already staged a military coup, and was elected president for his first period in office when she turned five.

Despite his brutal rule, Carmela Batista still defends her father's legacy.

"He was a strong man, but he was, like I said, a friend," she said, adding that although he had eight other children, he visited her regularly, and shared his fortunes. "He was like my best friend."

All of his children were given an equal share of his wealth, totaling well over a million dollars each.

Batista, since her father’s exile, had been living in Fort Lauderdale.

She had taken jobs as a piano teacher and medical secretary, and sent Ana to the most expensive private schools — back when she had no financial worries.

But soon, things took a turn.

"I lost my money with the stock market," Carmela said.

She also racked up US$17,000 in American Express visa charges that she couldn't pay back, which lead to a judgment against her.

When she took out a mortgage on her house and failed keep up the payments, her home underwent foreclosure proceedings.

Soon they couldn't afford to pay the water bill and a lien was sent from the city of Fort Lauderdale. Because of the foreclosure, the house was lost in a short sale, selling last year for US$830,000.

Carmela and Ana have now started a crowdfunding campaign on YouCaring.com in the hope of changing their situation.

Beautiful.

How the fuck do you get given a million dollars in the 30s/40s and end up with nothing? You could literally just put the money in a bank account and live off it even if you did no work. Retarded socialites BTFO. And why is her daughter homeless too, she went to private schools but never thought she might have to work for a living?

DADDY A GOOD BOY WHO DINDU NUFFIN

how many gusanos and fascists you think are gonna donate?

WAOW

GET

A

JOB

CUNT

Nice

there it is folks!

JUST

HAHAHAHA HAHA HOLY SHIT

CUBA LIBRE, COMEMIERDAS, HAHAHAHA

JESUS CHRIST

Now that is the fucking delicious irony.

We should send her messages about bootstraps.

Raoul should offer to fly her to Cuba just to rub it in the face of the capitalist dogs.

Failing that, we should crowd fund her flight ourselves

Now that would be funny.

Someone make a JUST photoshop of this bitch

Never change Holla Forums.

This is fucking beautiful

top fuckin lel

I've always thought that every homeless person deserved another chance. Now I think that ALMOST every homeless person deserves another chance.

Nice work comrade

Yeah true we should maybe don't do this, but this shit is to funny and she still supports her muredrous fathers bootlicker regime

I wanna see her get fucked on Bangbus. That way her degradation will be complete.

While I don't take pride in anyone's misfortune, it's just super funny and ironic that it happened to her.

No comrade, no…

Oh god my sides.
Bitch needs to get a job and stop begging for handouts.

ahahaha fuck yes. i'm from florida. ill find her and offer her money to do shit then totally scam her and leave her stranded somewhere.

or i can pay her homeless ass to make a sex tape then blackmail her into killing herself.

piece of shit subhuman porkette

This is fucking great

Castro going undefeated from the grave

She was a rich kid and porky before this so no fucking sympathy from me especially she still bootlicks her daddies regime

How could one man be so based?

This is the damning point for me.

I knew you fucking commies had no heart

When your neck snaps, we'll all break out the wine, don't worry.

Meanwhile Cuba has no homeless people. Really makes you think.

Nigga where are your tears for all of the peasants Batista screwed over.

Nah

Just like the russian imperial family, right?