Am I just spooked if I find this image revolting?

Am I just spooked if I find this image revolting?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
google.com/search?q=children of mentally ill parents
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you can find revolting whatever you want, don't make other people care.

Pretty sure they're both infertile.

How do I get despooked like you

You can divide humanity into as many subgroups as you like and still find "disgusting" people within them, but that doesn't mean that your divisions aren't spooks, nor does it necessarily provide a solid basis for social policy.

don't be outspoken on things that don't matter. i think girls with fake nails and drawn eyebrows look like retards but i don't go to them and tell them.

Yes you're spooked.

Hahaha you literally have to constantly fight yourself and your instincts and self censor to be a proper left top kek 🤗

my ego finds this image revolting

You cant change your personality. Its a natural impulse to feel sick. But you can choose where you focus your attention.

Why? They look happy. Why does it matter if they are trans? No one is making you fuck them.

Yes you are. I too find it strange, but I don't really care.

Idk but my boner sure isn't a spook.

Ask yourself four questions:
Does it affect me?
Does it make the general condition of mankind worse?
Does it cause misery in any real way for any person involved?
If all of the above are no: why do I give a shit?

This really helps you focus on the important shit and kick meaningless stuff like this off to the sidelines.

Also am I the only one that thinks this is fake?

Conservatives have very strong "this makes me sick" impulse.

no alarms and no surprises

Tax money almost 100% went into their relationship and they almost certainly are effecting insurance rates and hiring practices, social policies at schools and work places etc by their presence. They aren't "harming no one" they're literally waging a culture and gene-tech war on the rest of the population. All their kids are bio-tech kids, they're not a part of the normal evolutionary path of the rest of the species.

No real leftist feel nothing when they see this.

Abominations being normalized DOES matter.

Don't tell them what to do and say, and let nobody tell you what to feel and say.

Sometimes I go outside into the cold Norwegian night during the winter, and gather fire wood while I listen to Burzum, or Varg videos as he tells me to start a family, and leave degeneràcy behind. I feel inspired, so for that thank you Louis. But then I pause, and think to myself, wait what, what kind of Nordic Viking is named Louis? The more nights that go by the more I begin to meditate on this, and the more it begins to plague me, "Surely the named Louis was just a quick, and mindless decision by his mother, surely the character of a man, and his völk is more than a mere name?" But then it dawned on me what if there was something more "ethnic" that people never knew about, what if this man was indeed pulling the whool over our eyes… This continued to plague me more, and more as nights passed, and I decided to take matters into my own hands by consulting the man himself, "Varg Vikernes". I started by looking through phone directories, and the whitepages website, and finally found a telephone number for an address in rural France that fit the description of what I imagined the "Vikernes" household to be. I opened skype, and called the number as it rang multiple times without any answer, and thought to myself "Surely any self respecting Nordic man such as himself is tilling the field at this hour far to busy for frivolous phone calls." A tried once more, and to my surprise the phone picked up with the faint sound of Latin American music in the background, and a raspy voice in broken Mexican-American english stated "Wassup esse, this is Louis Cachet foo, what it be nigga". I gasped in shear terror as I pulled the power cable from my PC, and sat in a cold sweat starting at the black monitor in front of me as I realized the "pure Nordic" man beloved by so many White Nationalists was intact himself a fraud. This entire time we were watching a Mexican American man from San Jose California pretend to be a Nordic Viking.

Go away Holla Forums.

Yeah, you're spooked

Nazis are abominations who should all be shot

We all have childhood heros and a part of growing up is realizing that nobody is really some perfect hero, we're all flawed user. And I'm sorry you had to find out that way…

You're right, we should all embrace our instincts instead, by having sex with many people, doing drugs because it feels good, and letting people we don't care about be left alone. Why does your shit ideology oppose human nature?

Quite frankly you're spooked if you don't. If that image doesn't bother you drank the Jewish Kool aid whole heartedly.

When did Ryan Gosling grow that horrible soul patch/spotty beard?

GROSS

Disgusting.

100% of this board already looks like Wesley from Star Trek don't throw stones/glass houses

nah I think its probably safe for the baby to develop in that woman's womb

#antinatalism

what if it's actually idpol propaganda to distract from capitalist exploitation though

am I spooked if I find this image reminiscent of lulzy deviantart fetish shoops?

hæ

Wewlad

You don't have to talk to, be nice to, look at, or generally interact with people you don't like or find disgusting.

At least, under an ideal system where human association is voluntary. I'm sure most of the board agrees with this.

I bet there is somethimg with pregnant Sonic and Tails or some shit.

rule 34

Then it meets criteria two.

Someone getting pregnant is not bourgeois propaganda.

Just reconginize there are bigger things to get upset about than what two people who you never and will never meet or care about do in their own free time.

I frankly don't give a fuck if you continue being a spooked faggot so why should you care if they continue being gross?

i've said this before and i'll say it again: cioran should've considered stand-up comedy.

It is. Real proles are anti-natalists.

And thus I abide by criteria four.

Not even an egoist but this is pretty much Nietzschean egoism in action.

it's the self-propaganda of the people, social media the ultimate form of western bourgeois control. exploiting attention divide and conquer never stopping and all embracing until the machine bleeds to death.

That's actually neoliberal foreign policy but sure Twitter is the answer to everything despite the equal number of Pepe Holla Forumsyp types

Clinton has proven your theory wrong, social media doesn't matter at all

the pepe Holla Forumsyps are just part of the system, it still runs itself whether trump or clinton got elected. social media can also be part of the neoliberal foreign policy by normalizing the establishment opinion.

You are a NEET posting on an imageboard, you don't pay taxes and are a burden to your mom. Stop LARPing as a Silicon Valley entrepreneur on the internet.

t. Randy Stair

There is no "motive" of information,that's as stupid as looking at clues in numbers and numerology, it's the bombardment of the mind with too much information from various channels to come up with a coherent answer, even on itself.

I suppose that could be the motive, but without consensus with this much information, any reality can therefore be true to anyone.

This is why staying with materialist analysis is important. And not looking into clues of how the internet operates.

The internet operates exactly how the Pentagon and everyone else wants it to, everything at once that will cause social consequences and chaos down the line.

There's no 'encouragement" of neoliberal sentiment that is "mainstream", people hate that shit, they want material answers to find here in this load of deceptive info. It's just nothing. But it matters that it's just nothing.

nah it's pretty gross tbqh

People hate the shit when they get spammed with it directly but if they don't pay attention to politics and see a mass number parroting either the line of the mass media or of the Trump administration as their background information that's going to have an impact on what they think, and then when they start looking for answers without knowing what they're looking for they can fall into one of those two camps as a definitive.

The disciplined cadre should be anti-natalist, but most proles aren't and it's currently bad strategy to project anti-natalism because most proles are spooked as fuck.

That doesn't disprove my point. It's still just useless information mostly. Explain how pizzagate became a possible truth among so many people without it.

It just doesn't matter, and there's more than two camps this isn't an America-centric board, there's a variety, all similarly neoliberal.

Again, attempting to find motives in the internet makes you no better than a liberal columnist trying to find Russian spies on the internet. You won't find them, you'll end up searching and sucking up data and connecting dots where there's just random data.

And people "up there" want it that way.

that's pretty much the issue that masses will become trapped by the useless random information and the distractions that the mill keeps generating instead of making a difference

You're not above it and neither am I. We're both equally trapped in this web.

How are you getting out of it though user?

You can't

Tax dollars also go towards slaughtering innocent women and children in the Middle East. Why aren't you baying about that?

I hate this meme, you literally can't despook yourself as your always in a state of being "spooked". Even if you were to to eventually become "despooked" from something you would still be under the influence of a set spook even if it is in opposition to it. You've also already been raised and your childhood is over, you've already been through your developmental phase and are probably going to attribute things based on the surroundings you had and values you were taught.

If she had a 12 inch cock that she knocked him up with this and he was a cuteboy this would be my fetish, otherwise I agree it's pretty disgusting

If she had a nice aesthetic 12 inch cock that she knocked him up with it and not those disgusting tranny cocks and he was a cuteboy this would be my fetish, otherwise I agree it's pretty disgusting
futa and mpreg are just 2 more things that are superior in 2d

nahh that's not good.

lol dude

You're gay if you wouldn't fuck the one on the left

The concept of spooks existing is in itself a spook.

OP if you didn't know this was happening would it still affect you? No? Then shut the fuck up.

ok the one on the right is decently convincing. i may not know that's a guy if this pic didn't tell me that.

OTOH the person on the left is straight up revolting..

so idk maybe i'm not as ant itrans as i thought lol idk

retards here not realizing benefits of there being women out there that will happily be in a relationship with your faggoty ass self and even have kids with you, and all you have to do is call her a him

Sad!

I'd fuck both of them

Implying that isn't feels>reals. Reals>feels is recognizing that trans people are mentally ill, and it's not due to bigotry. They're mentally unstable to begin with.

and? what's your point? lots of people are mentally ill

Nah, there's some things that just ain't right no matter how de-spooked you are. The Holla Forums word filter ain't allowing me to call this the d-word (which it is) so I'm just gonna let this image of a Legion Recruit from Fallout New Vegas do the talking.

Such a pretty house
and such a pretty garden

There's no such things as spooks. LGBTisms are constructs pushed by the bourgeoisie to make deplorable behavior acceptable and thus marketable while also creating divisions among communities that before didn't hold tolerance for disgusting acts like sodomy. Send them both to the gulag like Stalin and Mao would have done.

LGBTisms themselves are spooks pushed by the bourgeoisie to make deplorable behavior acceptable and thus marketable while also creating divisions among communities that before didn't hold tolerance for disgusting acts like sodomy. Send them both to the gulag like Stalin and Mao would have done.

They're doing more to continue the existence of the "white race" than most of Holla Forums ever will :^)

just don't focus on your feels, your boss harms you waaaaay more than this image will ever harm you.

literally nobody except a few people will actually be into this shit. Right wingers are moral panic fags just like SJWs, surprise surprise.

||asdflhasldkfh

```asdf```

```asdf```

In the long run it will probably have weird effects on society, a bit like the rapid technological progress we're making which fucks with normal human behaviour.
It just depends whether you think society exists or matters or whether you put the individual on a pedestal.

They should receive actual help instead of being egged on into further bipolar delusions.

Do you have any proofs that transgenderism is a delusion?

A man thinks he is a woman and a woman thinks he is a man. You need to prove their thought processes which defy our empirical observations are more correct (spoiler: you can't).

They should be cured of their faggotry so they stop pushing shit into their bloodstream and giving eachother AIDS.

Spoiler: It's not.

jerry sadowitz does it plus magic

cnsnews.com/news/article/michael-w-chapman/johns-hopkins-psychiatrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change
You can't change your chromosomes.

No shit, but that doesn't mean they have fixable delusions. The article talks about children and surgery. Obviously you shouldn't immediately take any kid who asks gender questions to trans therapy, but if you're dealing with someone who is older, and if girl hormones will stop constant mental pain, what's the problem?

Just because your delusions aren't fixable, doesn't mean we should indulge and encourage them either.

I need some help feeling okay with this. Can someone cite me some statistics that their children will statistically be likely to be okay? I have some spooks that need beating obviously.

google.com/search?q=children of mentally ill parents

Probably not.

I don't think anyone can reasonably say that any child growing up with these parents has a high chance of developing healthily. At least with same sex couples both parents can form stable and cohesive relationships as they both understand their sexuality and roles.

You don't have to fight yourself, you have to genuinely not care. I look at that picture and my only thoughts are who gives a shit are they happy? If so good enough for me.

This picture likely represents everything that is wrong with the CURRENT YEAR approach to mental health issues.

That said, maybe they don't have GID. What we'd be seeing is extreme attention seeking, which is another mental health issue altogether. It's another offshoot of getting a giant facial tattoo or plugs in your cheeks.

Being a liberal is about liberty, not being so open minded brain falls out. You can still judge people.

Yea the child is going to have a jolly ol' time. And disregard the fact that all civilizations that went down this route we're going crashed shortly afterwards. Arab empire, Persian Empire, Classical Greece, Rome. Just read J.b. Glubb (Especially The Fate of Empires and Search for Survival and The Course of Empire: The Arabs and Their Successors) on this. Many great civilizations ended because their social structure collapsed and not because they were conquered from outside (aside from the mongol episode). You wouldn't believe it but there were transsexuals in the Persian empire and even some hyper-feminism.

I don't like Capitalism and exploitation of the working class but that doesn't mean I have to voice my opinion about it and convince other's who don't see what I see.

I like this new libertarian vibe going on here

If you found out your neighbor is fucking his 6yo daughter tell yourself that "if I didn't know this was happening would it still affect me? No… feels good man"

I'm XX and have a penis. Explain.