Greetings comrades I'm a pretty open Anarchist with my neighbors and community and they all seem to agree that's it's...

Greetings comrades I'm a pretty open Anarchist with my neighbors and community and they all seem to agree that's it's pretty much the best system. So just this Friday morning I opened my door and saw a disgusting letter on my front porch (Pic related). What do I do Holla Forums should I call the police? Should I confront this man? Or should I do nothing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IaJyQYzzzTs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a pussy, call the police if it continues and gets worse (than again, the police aren't known for their service towards people that see past their shit) or find out who it is and hit back.

Buy a gun.

Hang a skull on it.

youtu.be/IaJyQYzzzTs
^Blast this out. Perhaps get a pic related flag made.

Don't bow down, show them your balls. They want you to be scared, show them you are BAMF that won't take no shit from autists.

Go suck burger cock to beg for another helicopter you false-flagging kike lover.

u wot

put a hidden cam outside so you can catch who's doing it next time.

We had an autist tape up a literal kekistan flag on our syndicalist union space as a "threat".
Unless it gets worse I wouldn't be worried about it, these are usually empty threats

Put the letter in a public space with the message "The only thing he piloted was the economy into the ground" pasted to it.

Make him a victim.

Hang up a sign saying "So much for the private property respecting right"

Set up a dye spraying system to track him and put some cameras around to see if he came in without a mask. Just fuck his shit up, fam.

Shoot him. Not really fucking difficult is it.

Beat the little shit's ass. We've seen the kestanicucks are all skinnyfats so if you're average you'll be able to take him.

Or this.

Start flying a flag outside. Also fly this next to it, an write out an explanation of what the helicopter meme refers to, and why you are therefore flying your colours with pride to defy it's pro censorship message. Take photos, post to here, we spread it on social media. Profit

Antileft likes to talk big, but they're pussies with lame fantasies. Beatt him up.

hi Holla Forums

holy shit i hope youre joking

This. I fucking hope it's Holla Forums.

Thank God, finally, some sanity.

To all the other faggots who took this bait: gulag yourselves you morons.

you know it's Holla Forums
they are dogshit at falseflagging