Daily reminder that both bunkerchan and GETchan exist

daily reminder that both bunkerchan and GETchan exist

Yeah, that's right guys! Let's split up over 3 different boards!

Getchan is a dead, irrelevant and constantly failing board, and bunkerchan still looks like diarrhea on burnt toast. Even the Yotsuba looks shit.

That's a cute Karen, who drew this?

Better quality.

I like getchan better also I love his YouTube channel.
I should be browsing getchan more tbh

you dumb faggots are literally retarded

They're both too slow tbh and I like leftypol's culture better

Pure shitposting

Well yes, the point is to get people posting there more.

I never understood people's complaints with Bunkerchan's themes. What's so particularly bad about them?

I would have thought that this post was ironic if not for the tripcode.

I'd rather get rid of the BO than go to another board.

Any constructive critisism?
t. One of space's unpaid basement slaves.

The catalogue looks awful, which is where you'll spend most of your time, and the spacing between posts is just out enough to feel wrong in comparison to Holla Forums and fuck around with one's muscle memory. The posts are also slightly indented to the left a bit too much, but that's so non-noteworthy I shouldn't even be mentioning it.

Also, if you're not going to moderate the Holla Forums section, could you put back /left/? It's unsightly and will drag people away if a migration is needed.

indented FROM*

How do I become one of Space's slaves? I want him to abuse me.

wew lad, it's fucking impossible unless all 1000 users were to make the place unusable for weeks.

Mountains of constructive criticism was given during the April hack and space's response was "I'm not changing it because I like it that way" - he's another BO waiting to happen.

This

wat :v

Holla Forums belongs to 8/leftypol/
Since the migration hasn't happened I should put left back tbh.

Good point about the catalogue.

Considering what we're talking about I'm infact tripping correctly.

I sexually identify as a Cerabella
from Skullgirls

woah

GETchan is alright but BO, doesn't have much contact with its admins sadly
Bunkerchan is shit and Space has the most abysmal autism possible, every chance he has been given to do something positive he twists it to come out even more autistic, untrust him

I'm actually an honorary volunteer here. We can talk through the messaging system here, but then again I don't come here too often.

Anyways, I stand by the position that GETchan, Bunkerchan, and Holla Forums should merge if Holla Forums ever has to leave Holla Forums for some reason. But in the end it's really up to you guys.

threadly reminder that buttholechan is a hotpocket factory run by sjws that our faggot BO is assmad we didn't exodus to and that goatchan is a pedo hideout

absolutely based, 10/10 we need more