Surrounded by hostile imperialist powers and imperialist vassals

BO will not be able to handle this banter. She is too easily rused.

But the Nazis were funded by Wall Street

Nazi Germany, much like Isis and Rojava, was funded in part to prevent the USSR from gaining influence in the region. Also they weren't trying to "liberate" themselves but to reclaim their empire.

We must aid the nazis in their glorious resistance against international Jewry Capital by invading Poland!

Comrade, don't you understand? We were funded as well, but we must turn the tide now!

the nazi's managed to sell the imperialists the rope they hang them with

no hitler, is no french colonial collapse, is no syria, is imperialism. you have the see the bigger geo-political picture here

Nice imperialist revisionism there, jew capitalist.
Everyone knows the FASCIST Polish state was the aggressor.

I mean, I feel plenty of sympathy for Germany after the War. Shit, I learned about that in High school. They showed us pictures of the sacks of bills they had to lug around just to buy bread, they didn't just sell us Hitler as an evil monster, I don't know why Holla Forums complains so much about brainwashing. And yes, I do hate the anglos and the monetarist elites.

However, one of the pillars of Hitler's ideology and goal was destroying leftism and liberty in the name of nationalism, so that's as far as I go. I might not like me, but he didn't like me first.

Yeah and he just had to kill those 6 mil jewish men, women, and children who were clearly a threat. And also those ~20 mil russians in the holocaust in Russia, even though they were civilians.

CONGRATULAIONS ON BEING SO ANTI-IMPERIALIST, ADDY! WAY TO GO!

Fuck off, OP.

Bad guys can fight bad guys

The Nazis were war monger imperialists and that quote isn't by Hitler

We must stand with the Third Reich in their anti-imperialist struggle against the French in the Rhineland.

Sudetenland was democratically liberated from an imperialist vassal state. The invasion of Poland was an anti-imperialist strike from a Germany surrounded by proto-NATO imperialist powers.

wew

ayy

Kys nazis

Literally all Hitler apologism ever

only on this board

u wot

but you were so convincing

looks like someone isn't pretending

Turns out he was merely pretending to not be autistic.

how many levels of NO U we on now?