Thoughts on #10?

Thoughts on #10?

Other urls found in this thread:

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck it then, I'll go NazBol.

oops wrong one

cant find what i wanted to post tho so eh

Alright guys, who said it? Stormfront or SJWs?

Nothing wrong with 2.

Give one reason why this people who are trying to fuck up the left shouldn't go into the gulags before every reactionary?

What's the difference?

They won't put up as much of a fight and would be easier to kill than a reactionary militia that had time to organize.

I really don't know who the bulk of the audience is for places like Buzzfeed and Jezebel, outside of a tiny group of nonwhite women in college.

Kek

it's not only nonwhite women, white women are the biggest targets, and the ages probably go from say 14-35

they clearly make a fuckload of money

I thought these people (liberals) rejected essentialism?

Woke hipsters.

It's white/jewish women. They are the primary beneficiaries of the diversity-imperialism complex that has emerged during twilight years of neoliberalism.

Fuck off

i mean hes not really wrong

remember, it's only racism if you're in a position of power. being white is a position of power, after all all white people gentrify city blocks all the time.

What does this shit even mean??? How the jewish woman beneficed from this???

How are proles responsible for contributing to gentrification?

lel'd

White women are the primary beneficiaries of affirmative action ESPECIALLY in media/politics/academia, and jews and white people are basically identical

White Boomers and Gen Xers with advanced degrees are proles are uplifted by porky and fuck everyone else in the process.
Zero class consciousness.

thoughtcatalog.com/emily-goldstein/2015/05/get-rid-of-white-people/

Somebody got paid to write this.

That post smells like Holla Forums false flagging tbh

Pay close attention when you watch any video featuring SJWs.
The majority of them are always white women.

Ok you conviced my now my question is not how but why. Seriously, why? Why are they acting like this?

yeah that was found out later to be fake

Pic related.

kek

It's true. I grew up in a racist society, I think racist thoughts (probably more often than I realize), my pulse elevates when I interact with a black stranger… I'm definitely, at least a little bit racist. Everybody is at least a bit racist, including nonwhites. It's nothing to feel guilty or shamed about, you just try to recognize it and do better. Honestly, the problem has never been that recognizing muh privilege is bad, it's that there are assholes who shame and bully people for having muh privilege. This is very common because it makes the bully feel better about theirself while simultaneously gaining the bully power and social standing, AND serves to direct the conversation away from material condition and towards less threatening and more divisive identarian issues.