>1940

>1940
>Not supporting Germany in its struggle against western imperialism

How do you explain yourselves?

nice try imperialist

The partition of Poland with Nazi Germany was completely justified.

stop you made your point already with the first thread you made spamming

Not that guy. It's a joke.
Fun isn't lethal you know?

Nationalism divides the working class! It gets us to kill each other. There is no place for nationalism in leftism!

I'm so ashamed to be Italian now

Good logic there lad.

Suvvia compagno il PMLI non se lo caga nessuno.

Islamic State is imperialist though. They don't get all that land through the consent of the citizens and open democracy.

when did shrillcen become a tankie?

It really was like that in 1776 tho. Things change.

I'd dispute that, the USA was an imperialist force in their own right even that early into their history making it another inter-imperialist conflict. The only real anti-imperialist force were the Native Americans who were going to get fucked regardless of who won or who they sided with.

Supporting liberals against a massive monarchical empire would be acceptable.

Why is Lenin on the right?

So is Kanye West.

Just don't question it.

The US was always colonialist but in that context and in that time the US was fighting the most powerful colonial power in the world and establishing the world's first democratic republic in a world ruled by monarchies–perhaps more importantly the US challenged the most powerful European monarchy of them all and won.

On a bit of a side-note there was really no other way for capitalism to spread beyond colonialism and imperialism. Just try to imagine the rise of capitalism without colonialism? At the time capitalism was preferably to the feudalist monarchies and slave-societies that controlled most of the Earth and was thus progressive in its historical context.

In the Leninist sense, imperialism is the rise of finance-monopoly capitalism which occurred in the late 19th century and early 20th century.

Not true, prior to the Napoleonic Wars that would be France who supported the Americans.

And I'd would not say the very early US was any more of a democratic republic than aristocratic republics like the Dutch Republic or Poland-Lithuania were.