Work and fight hard for the revolution, striving for the betterment of the community

Can tankies explain themselves?

Modern ML(M)s aren't homophobic

jesus man, we use sperm for babies, not for sandwich spread

Mmmmmmmm

does it really matter what communists did to gays in the past ?

fascists are warming up to gay people and they used to hate them with a passion

You're small time; a complete individualist. THIS is how we'll be managing our centrally planned breeding programs in the age of communism.

This is beautiful

I mean in the stone age most children were conceived in drug fueled orgies and then children were communally raised so….
Good idea?

Yeah, I'd argue that homophobia, just like antisemitism, is not an inherent part of communism but that the early communists brought their prejudices with them when they took power.

Fascists have always been gay. Look it up.

This image always makes me laugh

Feels good to be always right.

I want to believe.

Holy shit

ha fuck i wouldve got a better get if i realised

It's pure speculation like most prehistoric anthropology but it makes a fair bit of sense.

This shit again? Sodomy is a disgusting act that has only become acceptable under bourgeoisie who have grown a taste for shit mixed with semen. Under no worker's paradise will homosexuality ever be tolerated. Stalin was right for sentencing them to hard labor.

This guy gets it. Homos will always pick the path of least resistance not as workers and fellow comrades but self-serving hedonistic freaks. Fascism is trendy now and NEW YORK VALUES Trump is president so the gay community has shifted rightward as a result. Remember, liberals get the bullet first, and to be homosexual is to be a liberal.

Nevermind the guy with the nazi flag right above me.

But you're not one of us.

Homo here.

I have worked MANY 30+ hour shifts as a construction contractor's apprentice, making just $6 an hour. I worked that job for seven years - starting at the age of 13 - until the contractor broke his legs and had to shut the business down.

Now I make 9 an hour at a printing company where I'm the only employee scheduled for my shift 80% of the time. It's just as hot as being outdoors - perhaps hotter because of the stifling dress code - around those machines, and the lamination machine - as well as the printers if I have to open them up and fix something - gives me first degree burns on my fingers. And the customers want their shit and they all want it right fucking now.

With my computer and customer service skills, I could work in an office or as a manager.

But I don't. I work the hard jobs, the sweaty jobs, sometimes the nasty jobs because someone has to do them, and I'm often the only one who gives enough of a shit to ensure quality control.

And when I get home, guess what? I live like a slav - trailer home, muddy road, 30 year old vehicle, nothing but food bought new, tube tv, oh, and two disabled parents and a mentally challenged sister I try my best to provide for.

Just because I'm gay does not mean I'm bourgious. I'm as proletariat as they come.

Yeah, your life sucks. So does mine. Difference between me and you, besides that I am far less likely to contract AIDS? I have standards, but you chose to lie to yourself and say "I was born this way!"; a lie only seen enabled thanks to the very bourgeois you despise.

Even if we squash the beef, I ain't touching your hand.

So much for the tolerant left.

Wat?

what, like you've never done it?

In the stone age men also fucked little girls and boys. Maybe let's consider why we should do something instead of considering why we shouldn't.

truly we have much to learn from our ancestors

in all seriousness we have found primitive cultures which didn't know that sex was linked to children, so they flippantly fuck all the time and think that the river spirit or some shit makes babies

Proofs? In tribal societies (actual) pedophila is non-existent. Women decide when and where sex takes place. Anprims are actually pretty progressive on this issue really.

the greeks invented pederasty

Wtf lad.