????alestine

Isralefty here.

Why do Arabs living in Israel not revolt when we bomb the shit out of their people?

Because they're powerless and the only people who will directly side with them to any effect are Islamic radicals

האינתיפאדה

They do by shooting rockets with the power of fireworks in a general direction to which Israel replies with military crackdown.

Israel has successfully blocked them off of anything useful to fight with.

I'm talking about Arabs living in Israeli cities, not occupied territories.

PLFP disagrees with you, but yes the fucking islamist have to much support.

PFLP are irrelevant

No idea, they go crazy with knives sometimes but I imagine your security services keep them on a tight leash and away from organising anything serious.

Fellow Jew here.

It's because the majority of Palestinians living within Israel's recognized borders are national porkies themselves. Arab Israelis do exceptionally well compared to all other Arabs since they're able to take advantage of the Israeli social programs like free education.

Why do people keep spouting this? It's like saying "Kurds are irrelevant lmao" when it comes to the Syrian conflict

What has the PFLP done in the past 20 years aside from a few stabbing attacks in Jerusalem?

YPG are one of the main players in the Syrian Civil War and hold about 1/5 of the whole of Syria.

PFLP peaked back when Leila Khaled was pulling planes out of the sky like it was nothing in the 70s. Since the fall of the USSR, they've struggled for funds and thus the ability to do anything meaningful or have popular support.

The Palestinian resistance is eminently
stagnant atm unfortunately, both in ideas and actions.

What is the ideal next step for the Pali struggle in your opinion, lads?

dismantling the sauds and supporting hezbollah

pls don't quote everyone, makes it harder to read the thread. I think the only thing that can help the Palestinians are external wildcards now, I don't think they have the ability to make their situation better. Another country destabilising Israel is likely their best chance, but I don't know if anyone has the balls to attempt it.
A situation that could help them is Saudi Arabia attempting to invade Qatar and ending up getting invaded by Qatar, as happened when they tried invading Yemen. However Qatar, like SA, is an absolute monarchy so could very well have the same problems with military capabilities as SA, which stem from idiots buying their way into the military.
Maybe as America starts to lose power on the world stage other countries could turn the pressure on Israel up, I think they're definitely due sanctions and an ultimatum to end their naval blockade.

I need they need an strong secular movement seriousely, the PLFP used to be really strong, but they lost momentum in favour of Hezbollaz and Hamas,
And the only real opportunity tey have is foreing help wich they will not recieve being islamists, maybe China would help the PLFP if they were stronger.
As Israel recieves yearly thousand of help, from western countries Palistine has not chance by themselves alone.
I think a two state model were Palestine is controled by a secular movement would probably be the best option for your country.

Would you like democratic confederalism for Israel/Palestine

The same reason I don't give a shit if some American gets the Hostel treatment when backpacking in eastern Europe.

How can anyone help them though even if they wanted to? Israel has them completely boxed in.

yes I think it is the best solution.
maybe if the Syrian kurds survive erdogan and take syria by storm we will be next

waiting, the condition is not in favor of successful move

It's almost like their is some sort of, opiate of the masses. Or some strong force bearing down on the people. Maybe both?
It's organized religion and the State man

Can I get an explanation on that pic?

Bring back the Mandate tbh