Behold, another one of Holla Forums's autistic shenanigans

Behold, another one of Holla Forums's autistic shenanigans.

I love that they think they can organize something like this on a public forum and not get immediately found out.

This is just like their half-assed fake antifa accounts. No one is going to fall for this but other Holla Forumsacks not in on the joke.
Return to Africa wasn't even popular when Dubois was alive.

Well at least they can organize something. You got to give them credit. Holla Forums doesn't even try to have the real life impact that they have

Holla Forums and imageboards in general are good for memes and blowing off steam. Actual organizing goes on in the real world.

Are they even trying?

counterpoint: they thought they could colonize Namibia

WHY

lolwut

This. Imageboards organising IRL is like the Midas touch, but for cancer.

No. They are only really good at imitating jews and that's only because a large proportion of them are literally jewish (or desperately wish to be.)

This is Holla Forums's biggest downfall: They think they're masters of satire and scathing wits of their time. It always falls flat.

Count me in.

a bunch of people on 8/pol/ seriously thought they could move to Namibia en masse and create a whites only community there.
It worked out as well as you'd think.

Yeah, the extent to which they've been able to weaponise their autism is pretty impressive.

did they go?

the whole project fell apart because of how unrealistic it was.
Also because they wasted all their time debating who counts as white and how to get women to join.

They really didn't think this one through

Did they creat a white village there?

these things come up every few months, there was one where they were going to colonise greenland, some pacific island and a plan to invade sark in the channel islands

Holy shit, this is like a real life caricature of a neo nazi. The "deciding who's white" part is straight out of monty python

wat? it was obviously unrealistic.
still not impossible.
are these people thick?

They later moved on with a Pacific Island. I think it was Tonga.
But it also obviously failed.
Before Namibia there was the Jewish Autonomous Oblast in Russia, and before that there was the North West of the USA.

Holla Forums is very learning resistant. Each newfag needs to fail for their own to see that just because they have autism, doesn't automatically mean they have the power to shape reality.

I thought autism was a superpower

see for yourself
>>>/namibia/
It used to be the 5th highest board, back then when Holla Forums struggled to stay inside the top 25.

and look how far we've come.

It was important back then, because the top 25 boards were listed on the top of board selection.
When they shortened it to just top 10, it was already too late.

But yes, it was a hard struggle, but worth it.

counting, numbers and math is for niggers, true aryans only need 3 letters U, S and A